Adelaide, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, temperature-wise it's not hot, but there's no breeze :mad:

where do you live? :nosey:

nh.jpg

Varitek said:
is screwtape still here?

listen, I've been on the receiving side of advances from someone who knew I had a boyfriend. Not only did it make me feel awkward and uncomfortable around him, but he persisted a second time after I said I wasn't interested and I lost any potential respect I had for him (I, like your librarian, didn't know him that well) because he did not seem to respect me, my relationship, or my feelings.

It isn't an advance and I'm going to stress that. I just want her to know how I feel. That's all. I respect that she is in a relationship. This is just something I have to do.

phanan said:
:hmm: the closest i've been to that part of the country is the tip of massachusetts. i went to connecticut one year for christmas, got the stomach flu, and thus couldn't go to boston and/or nyc like i was planning on. instead, we drove to the ma border (which was a few minutes away iirc) :sad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hmm: the closest i've been to that part of the country is the tip of massachusetts. i went to connecticut one year for christmas, got the stomach flu, and thus couldn't go to boston and/or nyc like i was planning on. instead, we drove to the ma border (which was a few minutes away iirc) :sad:

The MA border? So you must have been near Sturbridge or something.

Or if you were further west, not far from Springfield.

Dalton said:

It has been my experience that this sort of selfishness is not a good place from which to start a relationship.

This is very true. And even if your motivations aren't selfish, they will most certainly come off that way.

Screwtape2 said:
She deserves to know. I don't that is disrespectful. I am not going to make her break up with her boyfriend.

Why does she "deserve" to know? What does that even mean, and how do you come to a conclusion like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom