Addictions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
isabelle_guns said:
1. Jones Soda

OMC....jones green apple soda :heart: :drool:

i haven't had that in a long time.
it's definitely one of my favorite sodas...probably second only to pepsi.
must go buy some tomorrow!

fun to see that other people have vices!
1. U2 any and all information
2. Stress -I'm a critical care RN - we tend to thrive on stress
3. Bad Made for TV movies atomic bomb+train or tornado = good fun for all
4. Diet Lime coke and twizzlers
5. My Ipod

Last edited:
music (you will never see me without my headphones on, unless i am playing my guitar)
chocolate
pepsi
doing random stuff on my computer or on the internet

I dig my morning coffee and hit of blue crack...

followed by a dose of work and then another hit of blue crack..

maybe another hour or two of work and a final hit of blue crack..

at least everything four days one round of golf!!!

And Twins!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Internet (particularly AIM and here)
Books
Foreign men :wink:
Burt's Bees Peppermint Lip Balm (and my peppermint conditioner, I forget what hideously expensive brand it is, but damn I love the burn.)
Movies
All things Lord of the Rings (is that an addiction? Hmm)

Geez, with most of these, no wonder I'm gaining my weight back. :mad:

Mr. BAW said:
I dig my morning coffee and hit of blue crack...

followed by a dose of work and then another hit of blue crack..

maybe another hour or two of work and a final hit of blue crack..

at least everything four days one round of golf!!!

And Twins!!!!!!!!! :lol:

"at least every four days, one round of golf!" :der:

* I need a proof reader!

Coffee is my only real addiction. I get into an unbelievably bad mood if I don't get enough coffee.

The internet, music and films are other things I really can't do without. :uhoh:

to add to my list:

hot tea
hersey bars
reeces peanut butter cups
DQ Blizards
Peanut Butter
Ice Cream
Internet
BBC America
Fox Sports World
Buying CDs
Going to Concerts

My current addictions are:

- Steve Kilbey paintings -- I'm not even exactly sure how many of them I have now, somewhere around 30. I've even started buying prints of his work... the only problem is, the prints I'm buying are of the originals I already have.... Hmmm... well, that is why they call it an addiction...

- Steve Kilbey music -- with The Church, as Isidore, solo, any and all collaborations. Pretty much anything he does musically.(Currently anxiously awaiting the Isidore CD)

- Steve Kilbey poetry -- ... dectecting a pattern here? Yep, for me, when it comes to SK he stated it best "Don't you know I'm buying whatever you can sell." Yes, dear, I certainly am.

- my cats -- I am now up to 11 cats, all strays -- they just arrive and decide to stay. I think there must be a cat message board out there with a list of suckers on it. I think I must be very close to the top.... Their names are: Mitzy; Max; Maddie; Milo; Oscar; Alex; Earl; Toby; Isidore; Clyde; and Loki (and yes, Isidore and Loki are named after SK projects/songs!)

- my horses -- currently have three. Two Thoroughbreds (Gussie and Happy Feet) and one Arabian (Mighty Mite). They are very much the pets, a lot like very large dogs!

- my dogs -- Zeke (Australian Cattle Dog) and Patrick (Cairn Terrier). Zeke is certainly the smartest dog I have ever had! He makes sure everyone does everything they are supposed to do...and on time too! And he is the cutest dog too.

- soylatte and chocolate soy milk -- great for a quick breakfast or late night snack.

-gouda cheese -- love it, and I've always been cheesy (ever replace one word in the title of your favorite artist's song titles with cheese -- either the word cheese or various cheese titles? --Sunday Cheesy Sunday, New Year's Cheddar, Shadows and Tall Cheese. This can also be done with fruits and veggies, for all you vegans -- Van Dieman's Broccoli ...ummm, ok, I guess it is only really funny if you are stoned or drunk....)

Last edited:
-Running/exercise - (it recently put me out of commission for a week because I forced myself to run even when I was injured....)

-Music - (I'll never be able to stop buying CD's, rocking out to something or other all day long, reading about music, searching for new music, promoting my favorite bands/albums/songs, attempting to play music, and going to concerts)

-Video Games - (I know it's nerd-tastic, but I admit to enjoying them far more now than I ever did when I was a kid)

-Soda - (I really dont drink tons like some people, but I fully admit to LOVING it. You name the kind, I probably like it)

-Internet - (music websites, online radio stations, forums, email, IM, news and sports scores, I like it all)

-Outdoors - (Camping, hiking, walks, drives, ATV's, etc)

-Japan - (Japanese language, Japanese culture, Japanese history, Japanese geography, Japanese pop culture, anything)

-Hamburgers - (I flat out crave them sometimes)

1) Cigarettes
2) Coffee-I'm surprised I still have a stomach lining.
3) U2
4) Talking about U2, especailly at Interference, mainly in PLEBA
5) Spending money, usually on music, books, Ebaying, and peach muffins
6) Peach Muffins. I shell out $2.50 everyday for these stupid things
7) Playing my guitar when I know I should be doing other things
8) NASCAR (well, okay, Dale Earnhardt, Jr)

movies
Dunkin Donuts Lemonade Coolattas
pretzels/potato chips
the internet
buying clothes, especially tops
Klondike Carb Smart bars
Trident Cinnamon gum
CNN

MrsSpringsteen said:

buying clothes, especially tops
:up::drool: I own so many tops I never wear (and other items of clothing, but mostly tops). I have a lot that still have the tags on them. :reject: I usually get them at charity shops, though, so I get great deals like two for 99p each at Oxfam. :D

Chocolate
Ice cream
Milkshakes (DQ ones)
Food in general, actually
My kitten (I cant stop cuddling him :cute: )
Celebrity gossip :eek:

And when I could afford it I was addicted to shopping (clothes and beauty products). I also love Coca-Cola but I cant drink it everyday.

Back
Top Bottom