Adam Effing Vinatieri

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
mr. clutch's latest heroics only means one thing... once again we will hear a chant of "yankees suck" at a super bowl parade.

congrats... good win...

the first 25 minutes of the game was mind numbingly boring, the next 35 were phenominal.

casey kicking the ball out of bounds brought back horrific flashbacks of the giants-cowboys monday nighter...

janet jackson has a nice boob... F bombs no, boobies yes.

except for the budweiser and bud lite commercials, the rest of 'em blew

I liked the Miller Lite commercial (I think it was Miller lite) that went as follows:

SCENE: A random dance club.

Excruciatingly hot girl (EHG) puts on lip gloss.

Other retardedly hot girl (RHG) walks in.

RHG: I like your lip gloss!
EHG: You want some?
RHG: (nods head)

They make out hardcore.

Cut to 3 guys, standing, mouths gaping.

RHG & EHG finish kiss and lick lips.

I was like :ohmy: then :hyper: then :drool: then :combust:

how did i miss tha shit

fucking patriots, fuck you shitheads

Headache in a Suitcase said:

the first 25 minutes of the game was mind numbingly boring, the next 35 were phenominal.
Actually the defense played early was great, I never understand why people think good D is boring.

As for the commercials...the talking chimp "So how do you feel about back hair"?, was the best.
The Jimi Hendrix Pepsi spot was pretty good.

The Bud donkey spot for lack of a better term, sucked donkey balls. Most of the commercials did blow.

Re: Re: Adam Effing Vinatieri

Hewson said:
Actually the defense played early was great, I never understand why people think good D is boring.

because it is.

when one team has zero yards and the other has less than 100, that goes beyond just good defense... that's just plain boring. even phil simms was sayin' it... you may have enjoyed it, and that's fine... but damn was the first quarter and the first half of the second boooooooring. every minute after that was some of the best football i've seen, though...

... up until the end of the game... damn shame that such a great game had to end on a stupid mistake like kicking the kickoff out of bounds. would have loved to see the game go to overtime, but hey... what'cha gonna do.

and so much for jake delhomme being too inexperienced to perform on the big stage...

with 12 million under the salary cap going into next year, look for the panthers to be back next year.

Last edited:
Defense is boring when you keep trying to run the ball up the middle against a defense that is stopping you at the line of scrimmage.

Janet :down:

Fav. commercial - the chip who "can do more than just talk"

Re: Re: Re: Adam Effing Vinatieri

when one team has zero yards and the other has less than 100, that goes beyond just good defense... that's just plain boring. even phil simms was sayin' it... you may have enjoyed it, and that's fine... but damn was the first quarter and the first half of the second boooooooring. every minute after that was some of the best football i've seen, though...
But the 3rd quarter was also scoreless, how can that be some of the best football you've ever seen, but the first half is boring?

with 12 million under the salary cap going into next year, look for the panthers to be back next year.
And lets not forget your SuperBowl champion Patriots are also under the cap, will likely restructure Ty law for more space, and have 2 1st round picks, and 2 second round picks...can you say "rematch"?

alright i dont even remember posting that reply in here :huh:

sooo, sorry about that and great job patriots

Re: Re: Re: Re: Adam Effing Vinatieri

Hewson said:
But the 3rd quarter was also scoreless, how can that be some of the best football you've ever seen, but the first half is boring?

allow me to repeat myself...

it wasn't about the lack of scoring in the first half... it was about the lack of everything. 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out... it was a broken record, and not only was the record broken, it was a celine dion record... so it was a very crappy broken record

delhomme looks like a stud when people were worried if he'd choke under the pressure...

Anybody else think Delhomme throws a really pretty deep ball?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Adam Effing Vinatieri

allow me to repeat myself...

it wasn't about the lack of scoring in the first half... it was about the lack of everything. 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out... it was a broken record, and not only was the record broken, it was a celine dion record... so it was a very crappy broken record
Ah, but it wasn't 3 & out, 3& out...etc.
Lets not forget the Pats has 2 early drives result in a missed chip shot FG and then a blocked FG. They were moving the ball, just not cashing in. The Panthaz were stuck on 3 & out for a while.

yes i know... the first few drives were fine... but by the end of the 1st and early 2nd, the pats weren't doing anything either...

i just found it boring... as did most other people i've spoken too, and as did phil simms, the guy who was doing the color for the damn game :shrug: what'cha gonna do

speedracer said:

Anybody else think Delhomme throws a really pretty deep ball?

Yes. I was very impressed with him as the game went on.

Little known fact, the patriots will have Roosevelt Colvin back from an injury next year, a healthy Troy Brown possibly...plus will have 7 draft picks in the first 4 rounds of THIS YEAR'S draft!
:sigh: They would have to do something pretty stupid to screw this situation up.

:D

capt.bx12002032042.patriots_parade_bx120.jpg

This was an exciting Super Bowl in the last half...too bad no one is talking about the game!
Sports Illustrated had a Rick Reilly column about the Carolina quarterback and how heartbroken he is about the loss. He really can hold his head high, his team almost pulled out a win.
It's funny how you don't automatically think of Tom Brady as one of the great quarterbacks, but two Super Bowls...!
And there should be a moratorium on the "Yankees suck" chants in the New England area, for this year anyway. Their team won the Super Bowl twice in three years, while the Yankees haven't won the whole thing since '00! So give it a rest! Thank you.
Diane
Who liked the Budweiser donkey commercial, BTW.

Back
Top Bottom