Achtung Bubba!!!!! Great Game!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The BYU game was better tho-
Not to take away from Bama's victory..

The ending of the BYU game w/the boldbeautifuldimonlikeinterception.
This is exactly what is was like when I sprinted up towards Bono..out of nowhere that BYU player came from,in the same fashion it felt similar w/the roar of the crowd and then Bono assisting me into the endzone-the stage where we triumphantly celebrated a victory of sorts..after that he requested that I run a victory lap...

Bama have you taken your victory lap pass Bubba's house yet?

Late..
Peace
Out
D
B

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Glad to hear you guys had good games.

Im still in pure shock from our crushing loss to USC. So sad... So very very sad
frown.gif

Originally posted by UCLAforU2:
Glad to hear you guys had good games.

Im still in pure shock from our crushing loss to USC. So sad... So very very sad
frown.gif

Thanks!

Not that I have seen any highlights from your game, but did it have anything to do with the absence of Deshaun Foster? The reason Auburn didn't score more than 7 on us is likely because their star running back Carnell Williams went out early with a broken clavicle.

~U2Alabama

Johnny Swallow:

Isn't there still a chance for Arkansas to go to Atlanta for the SEC Champ game as well, depending on how things play out in your LSU game and the Auburn-LSU game the next week?

Congreatulations either way though; it's up to our Southern Miss game on Nov. 29 whether we get to go to a Peach or Independence or Music City type Bowl.

~U2Alabama

Diamond the U2 Parrot:

That was indeed a great ending to your game; I was watching it and yelling like crazy for your team, and getting quite nervous. I want to see BYU win out and f-up the BCS picture. A Fiesta Bowl would work out quite well for you, wouldn't it?

No, I haven't taken a victory lap past Bubba's house, but I DID watch the game with 4 Auburn fans (my wife included) and a Georgia fan who felt sorry for me being outnumbered and wore an Alabama hat!

~U2Alabama

Yeah, Deshaun FOster being suspended for the rest of the season is a crushing loss to our team. I cant believe what an ass he was to do that!!

Also, Cory Paus has had a lot of stressful attention on him for a drunk driving conviction thing that blew up a bit this week.

But, even with those two things, we should not have gotten crushed by a score of 27-0.

Oh yeah, and San Diego lost today as well to the Raiders. It aint my week.

Oh well, U2 tomarrow to get my mind of my teams.

It also looks like U.S.C. may truly be "rebuilding" this year with their new coach. I guess the Trojan fans who started the www.firepaulhackett.com website are happy.

We are in the same situation this year, with a first year coach learning what he's gotten himself into (for $1.1mm per year). I was hoping to see UCLA do real well this season since y'all beat us by 3 in Tuscaloosa this year. Good luck finishing out the season.

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom