ACHTUNG BEBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-03-2002, 04:26 PM   #16
New Yorker

Local Time: 10:19 PM
EdgeVox, you are a mad feckin' fool ... but then, so am I, hehe

stefananny... -40??? whoa!! Well it got to about 23 Farenheit last night... that was really freezing for here! It hits 35 and everyone here is bundled up like you wouldn't imagine I tend to take well to the cold, though

btw, Arun, 3 inches may be nothing to you, but for Louisiana that is a crazy amount of snowfall haha. Yes please do share in the wealth! Just so long as everyone remains safe on the roads though!

Old 01-03-2002, 06:18 PM   #17
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:

It has been quite chilly down here, around 23 degrees as I type, and we really did see some snow fall
heh, 23. That'd be REAL nice right about now...*puts on 3rd sweater and hat* We've been sitting around 2 for about a week now. It did get up to 12 today. HEAT WAVE!!

------------------
Those who dance appear insane to those who cannot hear the music.

Old 01-04-2002, 03:52 AM   #18
The Fly

Local Time: 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Arun V:
that's not that much colder than here..it was like 7F this morning here...and Celsius?!?!?!....when will you people learn...my car gets two furlongs to the fistfull and that's the way I like it!
Oh, you cranky old halfrockstar. Actually we still used Fahrenheit commonly up until several years ago, so I'm kinda used to both. Last year we hit -40 several times (which, by the way, is the same in both Fahrenheit and Celsius). One night last year I froze my hands bad - they we so numb I kept dropping my keys because I couldn't feel them or move my fingers! I had frostbite from it, bleah. But right now it's actually really gorgeous outside. The snow glare is awfully blinding though, especially while driving.

And yes, I know how cold WNY can get too. I used to go night skiing there every week.

------------------
- nan
MacPhisto made me do it
Old 01-04-2002, 04:19 PM   #19
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:
It did get up to 12 today. HEAT WAVE!!

LOL@that... well I wore a turtleneck, long sleeve shirt and jacket today... plus doubled up my socks and wore a hat, so it's cold enough for layers Today it had a low of around 24 in the morning, was quite chilly! I hear that in about a week it will be up to in the 60s, we'll see if this is anything to go by... sounds very warm right now (though at the peak of summer this seems extremely chilly, lol)