ach theres no one talked about Beyonce's new work??/

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
ander just for the rec. I did a search but *coughcough*nothinrecenthas come up on this woman*coughcoughcough*

ANYWAY!

Come ON! What do u folks tink about sexy Beyonce!

Shes another best thing to emerge from America, her record 'Crazy In Love' is number 1 here still, she is waaaaaaaay better than Ms 'I WANT MY WALLS WHITE' J-Lo, and above all her new record is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo miles away from anything else out there it stands out as well as her sexual dances.......!

:yes:

so, any oone else agree her concerts would be packed out?

:up: to Beyonce for one heck of a fantastic catchy tune with plenty o dance............:happy:

I wouldn't mind her as much if she didn't oversing so often. Still though, her voice is not very appealing to me... it isn't the kind of music I like. :shrug: I don't really get the big deal over her.

The beats and Jay-Z rhymes are way off the hook on "Crazy in Love" but other than that, :down:

I actually dont mind the Destiny's Child stuff, but none of her solo stuff has impressed me at all.

With this new song I'm starting to doubt my guilty pleasure. It used to be Michelle Williams, but Beyonce... :drool:
Haven't heard the rest of the album though...
But Crazy In Love is a superb single. Now excuse, I still have to find that Chi-Lites track that she samples.

C ya!

Marty

HeadsOnSticks said:
The beats and Jay-Z rhymes are way off the hook on "Crazy in Love" but other than that, :down:

Can I just say that this too has been discussed all over here....on many progs....saying Jay-Z just RUINS it with his out-of-sync rapping.

:ohmy:

ach well.....looks like she isnt as big as I thought.....:(

not to worry thoug, I do enjoy watching her move her buttocks!

:happy:

she is big over here.....the crowd on the Graham Norton show gave her a HUGE cheer.......I have never heard them cheer as big as that before.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

and LOL at first I thought when Jay raps in video and she walks over just like dressed in that fur coat,,,,,, I thought it was J-Lo!
:lmao:

ok well................I still dont know whether to buy her al'bum' :laugh:
no seriously......................I do like her...I really do. I think she should stick to solo and not go back and do another album with the other two later this year.

david H is big in LA?

I heard he was 'mainly big' in Germany!

David is a gegg....hes a right hoot for TV shows. LOL!

I :heart: big Dave and his BIG RED LIFEGUARD SHORTS!

OMG he made all the ladies with the big bosoms in Baywatch look like eejits. I miss Baywatch..............I dont miss Pamela or Yasmin, both wooden acts on the prog. :tsk:

Yasmin - *stares at screen with eyes so wide and not a blink for 2 mins - fake 'gasp' expression* ----- 'OMG that kids gonna drown! Whats wrong with him! Is he daft? Doesnt he realise over there are crew under the water with fake shark fins on their backs?'

Pamela - *hair piled up and perfect make-up on, she must be bored - boobs jutted out they look like perfect horizontal mountains for a beach-boy's icecream to run down - poses with hand on hip* ------- 'Gee I dunno girlfriend! Maybe he doesnt know a lot about tides and stuff. Ok *yawn*, lets go rescue him and lets run all wooden like and in very slow motion so that all the guys at home will be licking their TV screens and making Kleenex Tissues famous and a well sold product for all their drooling and what not - after all, we are pro-fess-io-nal lifeguards and thats our job!

*both girls look and smile at each other and run off into the sunset holding hands*

end of fuking Baywatch.

yes and more interesting is, how this conversation went from Beyonce's butt to your butt very quickly....;)

Hmm sally and beyonce in a movie set in california and from the beginning sally sits all day with a pint of Guinness while beyonce works her butt off saving 30 pple a day and shes so exhausted and she approaches Sally at end of film and whacks him hard acroos the face and walks off into sunset and hey its the credits rollin!

:D

I finally heard/ saw Beyonce's new song....

My God she's hot!!!

The song is catchy as hell and I like the sound of real drums in an R&B song. If that song is indicative of the album in terms of the album... I would actually by Beyonce's solo debut... the sound from that song "Crazy in Love" is what I've sort of wanted to hear...

I'm sort of getting sick of the canned hip hop beats from the R&B artists...

Flying FuManchu said:

I'm sort of getting sick of the canned hip hop beats from the R&B artists...

I know what you mean, I went from loving all the beats that N.E.R.D. were making to absolutely HATING everything they do. Too much is more than enough.

Back
Top Bottom