Accessing Interference from Wireless Web capable cell phone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I don't know much about wireless web, but I just tried accessing Interference using the wireless web feature on my cell phone for the first time...I was able to access other websites, like Hotmail, but not Interference. It said "404 not found". Is it possible to access Interference on the wireless web? And if not, how hard is it to make Interference accessible on the wireless web in the future?

Last edited:
i tried it today on my cell phone. i once got into chat, and i don't even know how i did that. anyways the second time i tried to access interference, i couldn't get past the home page, where it says forum, chat, lyrics. thats as far as i got lol

I used to do it on the old interference site all the time. It just took pages and pages and PAGES of scrolling so it was really only good for quickly checking a specific thread to see if there was a reply or something. dunno about the new website.

yeah sula, I can imagine the scrolling would be a nightmare...

but it would still be nice to check the latest new threads or replies to your posts.

And to get my daily dose of interference, even when I'm away from my computer...like on vacation :sexywink:

Anybody else have any ideas or use wireless web?

I was able to access the old site on my cell phone, but I gave up using the web on my phone because it wasn't cheap.
Anyways, it was basically LOTS of SCROLLING. One thread took like 20 or 30 views on my cell. It wasn't worth it.....:no:

Back
Top Bottom