ACC tourny, baby!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GO TECH! :love:

mdf892758.jpg

Is anyone else of the opinion that UNC is grossly overrated?? They are a good team no doubt, but take a look at who they have lost to this year. During the regular season they did beat everyone they were supposed to but lost road games to the top two teams in the ACC, including an absolute beat down at Wake. Sure, they beat Duke in the home game, but looked rather sick doing so, even with Sean May having the game of his life. Then they nearly lose to Clemson and do lose to G Tech looking completely uninspired???

I agree they have the best talent of anyone in the country. But they have not put it together this year. Why does everyone (Dickie V included) love this team so much?? I don't get it...

I think and hope UNC will win the national championship. When I look at Felton especially, I see a ridiculously talented guard, and Sean May is looking more and more like he could be something special(note, that doesn't neccessarily mean he will be - I do think he needs to up the consistancy). My brackets are already filled out. UNC, Duke, Illinois, Wake Forest for the Final Four.

sean may will have to play the 4 in the nba... to me he othella harrington... and if you look at their college careers, othella actually had a better one.

mccants will be a top 10 pick, but i'm not sold on him either. unless you're the knicks, 6'2" 2's with suspect jumpshots aren't exactly at the top of your list.

felton will probably fall to somewhere from 10-15.

It is nice for Carolina that they held on to their #1 seed (as if there was any question); I don't yet know what to make of the fact that one of our victors (Washington) picked up a #1 seed at the expense of another of our victors (Kentucky by losing to Florida).

~U2Alabama

Got Philk? said:
I hate Duke

I second that.

I live in DC, where the ACC tournament was played, and was at a bar where a bunch of Duke fans were. I overheard one saying "someone asked me if I was a UNC fan. Oh my God, are you kidding me? I go to Duke.... I speak proper English..."

what a bunch of fuckers

i don't have any teams that i like or dislike in d1... i like northwestern 'cause my friend timmy plays for them... i like villanova 'cause i know the coach, but then again i hate villanova because jason fraser went to amityville high school and i frigign hate amityville. i know the coaches at hofstra and columbia, so again... like to see them do good. my friend kenny plays for davidson, and coach mckillip at davidson once elbowed me in the chin in a staff game at luhi basketball camp. i used to root for yale when my friend justin was there but he's gone now so fuck 'em... same goes for maryland when drew was there... he's in italy now, ef 'em. and i like suny brockport and new england college... d3 schools... 'cause i played for both of 'em.

other than that, i just like teams who's style i like... thus why i hate uconn but love west virginia. as for duke... coach k is the greatest coach of all time. i have too much respect for the man to ever hate them, no matter who they have playing for them.

Back
Top Bottom