About Coldplay's next album...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
inmyplace13 said:

That's what I'm here for.
smielephantin7.gif

Do you think it would be possible to send me some of those? My e-mail address is on the 2nd or 3rd page I believe. Your av. is genius too, btw.:laugh:

:shifty: No, I did NOT just start rapping the theme song.

The avatar is merely an attempt to keep with the recent theme and trend of keeping Interference "fresh."

These are the X&Y b sides:

How You See The World (Live at Earls Court)
How You See The World
How You See The World v2
Things I Don't Understand
Sleeping Sun
Gravity
The World Turned Upside Down
Pour Me (Live at the Hollywood Bowl)
Talk (Live From Earls Court)
Talk (Thin White Duke Remix)
Talk (Junkie XL Remix)
Talk (Francois K Remix)

And a seven track Dutch Talk EP featuring songs recorded at a performance in Holland:

Swallowed In The Sea
God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
Square One
(An amazing rendition of) Clocks
Talk
Til Kingdom Come
Fix You

Also there is the Talk demo.

Pick and choose what you want. If there is enough interest from everyone, I'll even upload them all to a save file project. I'm in a giving mood today.

Let's see, I think I'll go with both versions of "How To Save The World", "Things I Don't Understand", "Sleeping Sun", "Gravity", "The World Turned Upside Down", and "Pour Me" for now. Thank you so much! You rock.:rockon:

Zootlesque said:
U2isthebest, your avatar is beyond awesome. Because the Numb video is beyond awesome.

The "Numb" vid. is the shit.:drool: I love how Edge looks like he's about to burst into hysterical laughter when those women are licking his face.:laugh:

Larry's ass looks amazing too.:combust: :shifty:

Zootles....your av would be sweet, if I knew what it was..:reject:

And you know you're supposed to call me Brittany:shame: :wink:

inmyplace13 said:
The avatar is merely an attempt to keep with the recent theme and trend of keeping Interference "fresh."

These are the X&Y b sides:

How You See The World
How You See The World v2
Sleeping Sun
Gravity
Talk (Junkie XL Remix)
Talk (Francois K Remix)

And a seven track Dutch Talk EP featuring songs recorded at a performance in Holland:

Swallowed In The Sea
Square One
Talk
Til Kingdom Come
Fix You

Also there is the Talk demo.

Pick and choose what you want. If there is enough interest from everyone, I'll even upload them all to a save file project. I'm in a giving mood today.

I'd like the Dutch EP as Well as the Talk demo.

I've heard that the original Talk is better than the album version. Is this true?

Zootlesque said:
Much better! Less annoying Chris Martin falsetto in the demo version!

I definitely like the vocals better in the demo version. The lyrics seem a lot more rounded out to me in the album version though. That could just be because I skip over the demo version too much on my iPod though. *goes to listen* "Talk" was actually the song that first got me into Coldplay.:shrug:

Zootlesque said:

The album version?

Yeah. I never really paid attention to them until I heard "Talk" on the radio. I went out and got the albums, and was like "How did I think these songs were boring:eyebrow:? I didn't hear the demo version until last fall.

Yeah it's not really as horrible as I made it seem earlier. :lol: I just prefer the demo version and I was pissed that they fucked with the already perfect version!

LemonMacPhisto said:
I like the ending of the album version more though.

:hmm: I don't remember the different ending on the album version. Shows how many times I've listened to it! :lol: Will listen again.

I've been really busy and out on the town all evening and I have work at 7 am, but I'll try to get all those songs uploaded sometime tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

The Aussie tour edition of X&Y actually features a bonus disc with all the B-Sides from the X&Y singles

coldplay... i don't like their music... its not my cup of tea at all... a band with a lamenting whining singer makes me depressivce... so i don't buy one of their albums :down:

jacobus said:
coldplay... i don't like their music... its not my cup of tea at all... a band with a lamenting whining singer makes me depressivce... so i don't buy one of their albums :down:

What is the contribution of this comment to the topic questions? (Yeah, and I find Chris Martin boring and whining too)

I have already stated that I like X&Y, not as much as ROBTTH or Parachutes but it is not a bad album... :grumpy:

I have not heard the demo version of Talk that you speak of but it sounds interesting... :hmm: Is it like the version of Don't Panic off the Blue Room EP? If so, :drool:

Last edited:
Apparently the new album is listed on Amazon for a September release. That could of course mean NOTHING! Might get something before Christmas though.

I think this really is a make or break album. It seemed like they tried to go into new territory with X&Y and it didnt quite work so they went back to 'old' Coldplay. This resulted in an album that was neither here nor there.

I also think its tracklisting was an issue. Square One was a good first song, then straight into that slow song that escapes me right now was just terrible. White Shadows should have been the second track.

I'm finally uploading all those songs I promised. Every single one of them is going to be in there, so if you need any of it, this is the save file project for you. Here's a recap:

How You See The World
How You See The World v2
Sleeping Sun
Gravity
Talk (Junkie XL Remix)
Talk (Francois K Remix)
Talk demo

Seven track Dutch Talk EP featuring songs recorded at a performance in Holland:

Swallowed In The Sea
Square One
Talk
Til Kingdom Come
Fix You

I'll have it up as soon as I can.

Edit: Actually, I can put the link the the project up already. As of right now it doesn't have everything in it, but it will pretty soon. Tack this baby onto the end of the site's URL:

/projects/1080922

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom