AARRRGH!! What a line-up! Could this be the most HIDEOUS looking band ever??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How hideous is the lead singer in this video?

• The stuff of Elm Street nightmares.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • They're even uglier than Fred Durst, which is quite an achievement.

• Not pretty, but not so bad.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Wht are you on about? They're bee-yoo-tiful!

• Total voters

sallycinnamon78

New Yorker
This has to be seen to be believed. Could Exile be the most freakish looking band in the entire history of music - including Slipknot?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJJQpSzDgC0

I think this is a great song, but the video??! Christ on a bike, it is enough to give you nightmares. :eek: The guitarist and the singer (who bears a striking resemblence to Frankenstein from Death Race 2000) can't decide who's leading the group, while the rest of 'em look like extras from Night Of The Living Dead. Great classic song though! Sadly, I'll never be able to listen to it again without picturing this freaky looking crew of asylum escapees.

Do they scare you as well?? Go on, be brave...:crazy:

Last edited:
Oh, it is a lovely song, I really like it too. The 'yeaaaah' bit in the first verse is very pleasant and the synth and guitar are great.

But LemonMelon... look at the lead singer. What species is he?? Come to think of it, are they animal, vegetable, or mineral? :ohmy:

Last edited:
sallycinnamon78 said:
Oh, it is a lovely song, I really like it too. But LemonMelon... look at the lead singer. What species is he?? Come to think of it, are they animal, vegetable, or mineral? :ohmy:

True, but is he uglier than Fred Durst? :hmm:

My mom owns this band's greatest hits album on tape. I loved it when I was 8.

8 years later...not so much. :lol: Most of it is hilariously bad, but Kiss You All Over is a great tune (2 or 3 others are bearable). There's a cover of Heart And Soul on it that is relatively painful. :|

For a second I thought they were leeches so I'm kinda relieved that they were a pair of lips

bono_212 said:
For a second I thought they were leeches so I'm kinda relieved that they were a pair of lips

If you thought those monstrosities were leeches, I'm glad I don't live where you do. :yikes:

GibsonGirl said:

If you thought those monstrosities were leeches, I'm glad I don't live where you do. :yikes:

Yeah, up in northern Indiana the monsterous leech population is quite frightening. Every child learns from the young age of 3 how to avoid the leech, and what emergency tactics to use if one is ever cornered by a herd of these leeches. They're evil creatures, and we do what we must to survive

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom