A Windmilllane appreciation thread!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
I think we should take a moment out of our busy schedules to appreciate one of the upstanding members of Interference, Windmilllane.

His brutal honesty, humility, and modesty are certainly a breath of fresh air around this place. He says the things that a lot of us really think, but are afraid to say. And for that I say, kudos to you Windmilllane.

And if nothing else, the mere presence of Windmilllane boosts the rest of our egos. Because as bad as we may have it, at least we aren't that guy. Am I right, or am I right?

So a hearty thank you to Windmilllane, without him, this place just wouldn't be the same.

no.gif

Indeed!

I mean, he freely admits to his manly habit of masturbation...something others I know could not admit to here.

If you can't join them, beat them!

Calluna said:
Hey, don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love.

I wasn't, uh, knocking it at all.

Like I said, if they don't let you join them, beat em!

OK...enough of that.

chizip does have a point...there are times i disagree with alot of things that windmill posts...but he freely discusses his insecurities, his flaws, and i'll admit, im scared shitless that i would feel the same way when it comes to myself.

so....:up:

I think this is the key to Chizip's post:

Chizip said:

And if nothing else, the mere presence of Windmilllane boosts the rest of our egos. Because as bad as we may have it, at least we aren't that guy. Am I right, or am I right?

:lmao:

Re: Re: A Windmilllane appreciation thread!!

U2Man said:
I think this is the key to Chizip's post:

Originally posted by Chizip

:lmao:

I think that's a nasty thing to say :down:

fly so high! said:
Windmillane reminds me of Sawyer from LOST!
A little rough around the edges,broken, but still good!!!

oh crap. i hope not. i've never seen an entire episode of lost, but my brother keeps likening me to the character. :|

I definitely wasn't knocking Windmilllane at all. I think anyone who reads this board knows he has super low self esteem, and so no matter how low our self esteem gets, it won't be as low as his.

Personally, I think his self esteem should be much higher, as I find him sexy inside and out.

This is an appreciation thread.

Chizip said:
I definitely wasn't knocking Windmilllane at all. I think anyone who reads this board knows he has super low self esteem, and so no matter how low our self esteem gets, it won't be as low as his.

Personally, I think his self esteem should be much higher, as I find him sexy inside and out.

This is an appreciation thread.

...and you didn't even mention his outstanding view on women. Sometimes when I read his posts, I'd wish I were a woman.

Windmilllane :drool:

are those little smilies flowing into or out of the big smiley's mouth?

has anbody seen the green mile? that smiley kind of reminds me of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom