A Warning to **ALL** Cat Owners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: to iris :hug:

:ohmy: i had no idea that tulips were bad for cats. i bought tulips for my brother and sister in law when i saw them at easter. but they already had tulips on the table, and my sister in law always has tulips whenever i go there so i guess the cat doen't have an interest in them or can't reach them. i wouldn't have known about the easter lily's eather.

Re: A Warning to ALL Cat Owners

bonosloveslave said:
Now I get to cross my fingers and pray because we won't know until probably at least 24 more hours what her kidneys are going to do. :sigh:

I'm hoping we will be lucky that we caught it so quick - many people don't realize what has happened until it is too late.

Please, PLEASE - if you have a cat, do not even bring an Easter Lily plant into your home. It's not worth the risk. :(

(Any prayers/good thoughts/fingers crossed are appreciated)

:hug:
thinkin of ya..

Today is a little better, eating more on her own and no more vomiting so far - big test will be nxt week when I bring her back to check her urine and kidney values :uhoh:

Iris says "Mrrwahw" to you all :D

I'm so glad she is feeling better :hug: My neighbor and Behr send their good wishes too. :)

i really hope your cat is ok. :( when i was in middle school, our family cat had kidney failure, and we put her on dialysis for about a month (before she passed away). i sincerely hope that your cat will be ok- the fact that she's eating is a very good sign! *sends good vibes*

Thanks for this warning!!!!!!!

My dad and I are allergic to eastery lillies anyway so we didn't bring one.

But thanks again for this warning i would never have known!

bonosloveslave, I hope your cat will be ok :)

And, I've just started sorting my garden out, and had bought a pack of lily bulbs, Oriental Lillies, so I guess I had better not plant them now... :ohmy:

Is there a list on any website that tells you what plants ARE SAFE for cats?

Cos my kittens eat EVERYTHING...

it's ok, I found it on that other site that was linked...

http://www.cfainc.org/articles/plants-non-toxic.html

Back
Top Bottom