A Very Special Episode of the Octagon Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why does one person need so many shoes?

:scratch:

you've only got two feet.

I suspect it's for the same reason I have so many purses...which is to say that I got carried away. :reject:

I haven't bought a purse in over two months, though, and it's probably been even longer since I bought a pair of shoes. :up: I think my last shoe purchase was my ankle boots in January, and then I only bought those because my sister trashed my previous pair of ankle boots.

My sister does not usually wear high heels, and these boots had somewhat high heels (though not very high). Also, she's a good size or size-and-a-half bigger than me in shoes, so when she borrowed the boots and tried to walk in them, she took a bad fall and broke off the heel of one of them entirely. I tried to take them to a shoemaker, but he couldn't fix the heel, so I bought a new pair that were almost identical to the old pair; actually, the new pair is better because the boots have zippers. :up:

So far, this has been the world's longest week. :grumpy: Possibly ever.

Breaking it down into hours sure does help, because this morning it was 181 hours. :up:

oh i like!!!!!!!!!! :applaud:

i need to start looking at posters for my dorm room next year........:hmm:

i've got 3 different kennedy posters in my room now (one of john, one of robert who is my favorite kennedy, and one of john, teddy, and robert).
plus a U2 poster of course.

looks like my parents and i might be moving to the heart of DC!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't say why or how right now but most likely it'll be in the next 6 months!!!!

where we would live...we'd be 5 blocks from the white house, we'd have a view of the washington monument, etc.

but nothing is a done deal at this point...but we're optimistic.

i know!!!!!!! now i'll actually go home alot more when i'm in college (if we move there)

and with internships i'll most likely be getting in DC i won't have to worry about housing costs. :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom