A U2-ey Bon Jovi song (or ripoff)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quietguy

The Fly
Has anyone heard Bon Jovi's latest single, Have A Nice Day? Sounds like a Beautiful Day ripoff to me especially with the chorus bassline.

franz

1stepcloser said:
sounds like every other Bon Jovi song....................

:lmao:

The one song is I can't believe though is.

The Gorillaz new song called Feel Good Inc.

The melody is note for note Staring At The Sun. My brother said no way until we both were in the room when the video came on and I actually sang the lyrics to Staring at the Sun. :mad:

i can't hear staring at the sun in that song... maybe i'm a tad strange but i can't pick it, heaps of people have said that it's note from note but i can't here it :(

quietguy said:
Has anyone heard Bon Jovi's latest single, Have A Nice Day? Sounds like a Beautiful Day ripoff to me especially with the chorus bassline.

franz

I don't think it sounds like BD at all :eyebrow:

I think my boyfriend owns every Bon Jovi CD. If not every, then he's very close because he has a lot! :lol:

I must say though, I do enjoy some Bon Jovi on occasion...I'm glad I have his collection to raid for when I need a fix, thus saving my own money for better things. :wink:

Bonochick said:

I must say though, I do enjoy some Bon Jovi on occasion...I'm glad I have his collection to raid for when I need a fix, thus saving my own money for better things. :wink:

Right on. I dont mean to sound like I was slaggin them really, but I just think they should've stopped a LONG time ago, rather than keep releasing a 'new' album every year!

I have These Days on right now.....:drool:

smurf_sista said:
i can't hear staring at the sun in that song... maybe i'm a tad strange but i can't pick it, heaps of people have said that it's note from note but i can't here it :(

The vocal melody of the Feel Good Inc chorus is 100% identical to the verses of Staring at the Sun. You can sing them over one another.

But I can forgive Damon Albarn because Feel Good Inc is :drool: .

Haven't heard the Bon Jovi song. Will have to find it, just out of curiosity.

bsp77 said:

The vocal melody of the Feel Good Inc chorus is 100% identical to the verses of Staring at the Sun. You can sing them over one another.

and how do you call it...............................clear plagiarism!! i hate when these shits happen! man, they should pay u2 the copyrights!...........................

I liked that tune better when it was called livin on a prayer.

actually, I liked that tune better when it was called its my life.

actually.......no I didn't.

bon 7ovi consistently raise the question - "are they the worst band alive today?"

they're certainly trying their best to keep the crown, that's fo shiz

Bon Jovi is great.. some of their songs are beutiful and true Rock and Roll...

Just go listen to HEY, GOD or DAMNED... or THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME... just quality there... or the amazing live version of SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN... :drool:

pepokiss said:
Bon Jovi is great.. some of their songs are beutiful and true Rock and Roll...

Just go listen to HEY, GOD or DAMNED... or THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME... just quality there... or the amazing live version of SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN... :drool:

I'm among the few who thinks they were at their best in the early/mid 90s... on Keep The Faith and These Days.

seriously, close this thread.

why aren't more people ripping them to shreds? they're not a true listening alternative to anything else you're currently listening to.

beautiful and true rock and roll? well then rock really does blow ass, doesnt it.

Zoomerang96 said:
why aren't more people ripping them to shreds?

I'm not because I live in NJ and have had to tell people I'm not a bon jovi fan for the last 20 years.

I'm tired now.....but I'll say it for you at least once more:

those buttrockers suck ass.

Zoomerang96 said:
bon 7ovi consistently raise the question - "are they the worst band alive today?"

they're certainly trying their best to keep the crown, that's fo shiz

Personally, I think Nickelback win the title. Bon Jovi certainly isn't far behind, though.

Bono's shades said:

Personally, I think Nickelback win the title. Bon Jovi certainly isn't far behind, though.

Yes. Though Bon Jovi is cheese, there are sooo many bands that are worse! Nickelback, Hoobastank, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace... cmon!

Back
Top Bottom