A U2 Discussion for the B&C Community (Mods - please don’t move)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I've received complaints about this thread, so if we're done here and can't go back to the original topic, I'll need to close this.

indra said:
umm...how hard is it for some of you (Dalton and namkcuR, I'm looking at you) to ignore someone else's comments if you don't think they are relavent? Does tearing someone else down make you feel better? I certainly hope so, because you are acting like boorish bullies.

I suggest you grow up and learn to accept that others have different opinions, even if you don't agree with their logic.

Indira, I respectfully disagree. I did not attack U2girl. However, her attitude toward this and other subjects have sent many a fine threads spinning off into neverland.

I came here, to B&C, asking a specific group of people (a group of people with whom she strongly disagrees) a question that I find interesting. I specifically asked it here in hopes that we would be able to avoid the "who's a real fan" debate that is so prevalent on this board. Yet, I come back from the weekend to find that is exactly what I got.

Can't we talk about this without arguing about who is right?

HelloAngel said:
Hey guys,

I've received complaints about this thread, so if we're done here and can't go back to the original topic, I'll need to close this.

Angel, you might as well close it. This thread is dead. :(

If anyone still has an answer to the original thread, I would love an email.

Thanks,

Dalton said:

Angel, you might as well close it. This thread is dead. :(

If anyone still has an answer to the original thread, I would love an email.

Thanks,

Okie dokie. Sorry ya'll - since the thread devolved in a personal way, it's gotta go. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom