A Truly Touching Gift For Pet Owners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LCK

Acrobat
I just received the most thoughtful gift from my significant other TheGenericPoet. Its a little plaque to afix to my front door. It has a drawing of a puppy and a kitten on it with the words "PETS INSIDE" and below "In the event of an emergency and we're not home, please help". Such sweet thoughtfulness brought tears to my eyes- he knows our kitties and bunny are like family to me and my children. This is not to say that its asking a firefighter or someone to put his life on the line- but in the event of a fire, gas leak carbon monoxide etc, if someone realizes helpless animals are trapped inside, in many instances they can be saved. Matt saw this in a pet store window while on a business trip, I'm going to check a few local petstores and buy a few to give as gifts to family and friends who are pet lovers as well.

We used to have stickers that the fire department gave out that were similar, but it had a boxes that you checked to specify what/how many pets you had, so they'd know what to look for.

That is a wonderful gift. I have a Rescue Me sign on my bedroom window as well.

:heart: pets

I have a "please save my pets" sticker too. :heart: :hug: pets and everyone who cares about them:up:

My friend across the street and I have a deal, a promise we made to each other. If we are ever home, and the other isn't, and we see smoke coming out of the other person's house, we will run across the street and kick in the door to save the pets:yes:

Last edited:
I need one of these stickers. Great idea :up:
I am lucky because now I live in a cottage in back of someone else so I feel very safe that there is someone in the front house most of the time. He has 2 beautiful St Bernards so I watch out for his babies and he watches out for my Baby :)

Back
Top Bottom