A Tattoo thread.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my very first tattoo as a 40th birthday present to myself.

My step-daughter took me to the place all her friends get them done at and she sat with my through it. :)

tattoo.JPG

lynne~i like it a lot...i like how it's simple...if i were to get a heartsuitcase tat, it'd be like that one...:up:

here's my first tattoo. i got this done tonight. oh my god it hurt like a mofo for the first 10 minutes lol. sorry its so blurry...

3387356323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E448%3E397%3E2323448488%3A53ot1lsi

Last edited:
thanks guys:D

martha, its on the small of my back.

its not done yet...im still going to add to it...more tribal pieces in the near future.

wow seeing all these new tattoos makes me want to go out and get mine that I have been putting off...for quite sometime now...lol. I keep on saying when you get the money you can go have it done, but then all of a sudden i'm back to where I started minus the money and tattoo...hehe ;) I was thinking on getting it next month, but I need to save my money so I can go see Elevation in Columbus :) Guess I gotta set up a tattoo fund!

Lori :mac:

icelle said:
here's my first tattoo. i got this done tonight. oh my god it hurt like a mofo for the first 10 minutes lol. sorry its so blurry...

3387356323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E448%3E397%3E2323448488%3A53ot1lsi

Wow you actually got it!!! Very nice :yes:

Here's mine...it's two years old tomorrow. Sorry it's a little blurry.

3396676723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232348%3B863%3B45ot1lsi

It's on my right hip, and it's the most random thing I ever did...my friend and I went to get our bellybuttons pierced, and ended up getting tattoos instead!

Next I want something U2-related; I'm thinking maybe one of the ATYCLB symbols or something. I haven't decided yet.

far better than getting a pierced bellybutton :yuck: i've known a few people who have pierced theirs and it's never looked like fun. in 9th grade one of my friends got her pierced and she couldn't bend over to tie her shoes, my roommate last semester had to do some wierd thing to clean that looked unpleasant, and in 10th grade a girl on the frisbee team landed on her recently pierced bellybutton during a game and had to sit out the rest of it cos she was in pain.

it's cool.

i've been thinking about getting a tattoo for a few months, and i've got a pretty good idea of what i'd like done, i'm just trying to figure out if i'd really be able to deal with the permanance. there was an article on tattoo removal in the paper last week, which they said was more unpleasant and more costly than getting a tattoo despite the development of laser technology.

being broke helps though, i don't have the money to get a tattoo at the moment even if i had decided i wanted to.

i've heard that white ink tattoos look pretty especially when you get a tan, personally i have never heard of this and i have yet to find pictures online of them. does anyone know if they exist and in your opinion do they look alright???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom