A Tattoo thread.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's very simple, I decided to do something very significant for me and simple, only "U2" in the ankle, very small... is not a tattoo to presume it, is a tattoo for me and that when I'm older say "this was my favorite group and... still is"

I decided tattoo me something so simple because I believe that's more universal, but at the same time, it is only for me
later I will post pics here :)

sounds good! it's best to have something very meaningful to you. i couldn't imagine getting a tattoo of a meaningless design...you won't get sick of something that means so much!

Stories for Boys said:
sounds good! it's best to have something very meaningful to you. i couldn't imagine getting a tattoo of a meaningless design...you won't get sick of something that means so much!

exactly :yes:

-----

ILuvLarryMullen: :eyebrow:

I have three tats and about to get my fourth. I have a dolphin in a wave on my right ankle, a starfish on my left and a seahorse on the left side of my lower back. Right now I'm debating on if I am going to get a sea turtle or a mythical chinese dragon ( the one that symbolizes water). I plan on getting it on the spot just above between my shoulder blades. And yep, I have a theme going on with mine, they are all obviously ocean related :)

HandMeDown said:
I have three tats and about to get my fourth. I have a dolphin in a wave on my right ankle, a starfish on my left and a seahorse on the left side of my lower back. Right now I'm debating on if I am going to get a sea turtle or a mythical chinese dragon ( the one that symbolizes water). I plan on getting it on the spot just above between my shoulder blades. And yep, I have a theme going on with mine, they are all obviously ocean related :)

my older sister has a dragon thus and I like it, is very cool :up:

hmmm a Chinese friend of mine just told me that there isn't a dragon that represents water. Do any of the rest of you know if this is the case or not? I think I'd really like to get one on the other side of my lower back ( opposite my seahorse) if there is one.

Thanks for the vote Jack In The Box!

uy, I had forgotten this thread and already I have more than one week with my tattoo :D

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get some Chinese colored paper skulls around my right wrist. I've wanted them for a while, but the size I wanted them was too small to work, according to Ed. Now I think I'm going to get them a little bigger, maybe almost quarter sized. We'll see. If not that, it'll be a Turkish vine on my upper inside right arm, but I think I'm holding out for the skulls. :hyper:

Number nine number nine number nine

Number seven was the one where I stopped giving a shit. Number nine is the one that will push me over the edge to big color.

It's beyond description. The bandage is still on, and it still smells of the deodorant that Ed uses as a medium. I went with the Chinese paper skulls. They're all the way around my right wrist, just above the bone. Some are orange, some are blue, some are yellow. Ed did what he called "brushwork'" which should make them have the texture of the cut paper illustration I took them from. "Brushwork" involves seven needles going at once into the skin. The action is somewhat like a brush. They'll heal differently than a regular tat, so I may have to go back up to Big bear for a touch-up after it's healed.

It's the wrist on the arm I use to show parents where to sign report cards, so now I really don't give a shit. :D

As soon as I can get some decent pix, I'll put them up here.

My brother just got an angel on his right shoulder blade..

vecnewtats.jpg

Elvis, I :heart: your doves. I'm thinking I want all future tattoos to stay in the black/grey realm and the grey shading is something I didn't consider until now. It looks beautiful!

Martha, your tattoos are gorgeous.

I'm considering getting two facing sparrows on my chest but I've heard it's very painful. Anyone have experience with it?

Here's mine. It's on the back of my neck which hurt really badly. I found out that the "L" conveniently turns into an "F," which I was not aware of at the time. (Please excuse the lame graphics framing it.)
3384234%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3238%3E9%3B4%3E8%3B%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232523887%3C86nu0mrj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom