A Tattoo thread.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all your tattoos. Whatever you choose to have it means something to you. Of course later we asked ourselves if we could do it different or something else too. Yes, human nature :D

I have too tattoos (my parents don't know, I think that my dad would never talk to me anymore, oh yes, my mum saw one by accident and she said to me: "I have never thought that you would do such a thing. We are over!") Of course, I don't care, because this is my body and I wanted them for years. I have a dolphin on my right side of my belly and my nickname on my left forearm. I will have a next one in three weeks. It will be U2 related and I cannot wait it get it.

My tattoo guy told me to keep it moister for 3 weeks. So I had to use a greasy cream and apply it on two-three times a day.

Everybody who wants to have a tattoo should have it. It is not painful and later you will feel different, you will have something on yourself that will be part of you.

Happy tattooing :cute::cute:

I got my first tattoo last Thursday. It is a German Shepherd dog on my left foot. It was based on a generic illustration I took from the breed standard but the tattoo artist made a tiny imperfection and I asked him not to touch it up b/c it looks just like the cowlick that my dog Nikon gets. I've been wanting to get a dog on my left foot for about 2 years. My friend got married and I photographed the wedding but do not accept payment for photos (purely a hobby). Instead she gave me a U2 ticket she couldn't use, but I already had one so I sold it and used the money to get the tattoo (she has two U2 tats so she appreciated that).

Sorry, it's upside down so that it looks right to other people (and it's running along my sandal strap)
5931254907_995623d389.jpg

5931810982_c3e0e6997e.jpg

thanks! :D

i had an idea about a possible tattoo for me. anyone who knows irish gaelic can feel free to tell me these words are wrong. they should say peace, love, and happiness (well, the word i got meant happy). i'd rather have the word for tranquility instead of happy, but whatever. :)

Hi,

did you try Google translator?

I love all your tattoos. Whatever you choose to have it means something to you. Of course later we asked ourselves if we could do it different or something else too. Yes, human nature :D

I have too tattoos (my parents don't know, I think that my dad would never talk to me anymore, oh yes, my mum saw one by accident and she said to me: "I have never thought that you would do such a thing. We are over!") Of course, I don't care, because this is my body and I wanted them for years. I have a dolphin on my right side of my belly and my nickname on my left forearm. I will have a next one in three weeks. It will be U2 related and I cannot wait it get it.

My tattoo guy told me to keep it moister for 3 weeks. So I had to use a greasy cream and apply it on two-three times a day.

Everybody who wants to have a tattoo should have it. It is not painful and later you will feel different, you will have something on yourself that will be part of you.

Happy tattooing :cute::cute:

I got my third tattoo yesterday
icon36.gif

nobody still doesn't know
icon38.gif

but I don't care. I like tattoos, and this is my body and I can do what every I want. It is just a pain that I have to keep it moisture for ten days.
It is about Adam Clayton and U2
icon35.gif

And I am already thinking about my fourth hattoo.

I have talked to my tattoo guy and told him that I want an alien on my butt
icon42.gif
icon11.gif
He said that it would be cool. He made a tattoo for one guy all over his butt. A huge tattoo. I just want a small one.
But I will think about that. I also want some sentences on my lower back.

And I am already thinking about my fourth hattoo.

I have talked to my tattoo guy and told him that I want an alien on my butt
icon42.gif
icon11.gif
He said that it would be cool. He made a tattoo for one guy all over his butt. A huge tattoo. I just want a small one.

Ok that is one of the best things I've ever heard. :lol:

I also heard a story about a guy who wanted a tattoo that nobody has on his back. This is true story!!
So, when he came into tattoo studio he said that he wants a tattoo that nobody has and tattoo guy told him "OK".
He made him a tattoo of washing machine (for clothes). When the guy saw it, he was all freaked out and asked him what did he do to him. The tattoo guy said: "Well, you said that you want a tattoo that nobody has, so nobody has a washing machine tattooed on his back!" :doh:

Here's mine...

P1240399small.jpg

That's my husband's ^ ^ ^

He got his idol, and I got mine ;)

IMG0295-L.jpg

I'm still so happy with mine, I met a lot of people with U2 tattoos this summer but mine is definitely an ode to The Edge! The guitar says it all, and the notes are actually 'Van Diemen's Land'. And it was pretty damn hardcore too, it was my first and only, and was 3.5 hours long. YIKES. I said "never again" too! But I'm so glad I did it.

I'm thinking about another one, maybe a Joshua Tree on my ankle. I plan to visit the tree next year in the summer probably, so maybe next fall when it will mean a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom