A Tattoo thread.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicy said:
Hmm I guess I never posted my paw prints :wink:

tatpawprintsclose.jpg

ouch!!!

KICK ASS - both of them! :rockon: Char, the color in yours is divine. :drool:

Thanks for posting the pics... FINALLY!!! :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:

omg. That's really nice but I can only imagine the pain that you went through in getting it. :crack:

I won't even try lie...it was extremely painful but I expected that because of the spot I chose. What I wasn't expecting was how much it hurts today. It stings a little but it also feels like I'm bruised all the way to the muscle. My arm was still twitching this morning when I tried to hold it still.

But before I left the shop, we were already talking about what we're going to add to it :reject: :lol:

Bono's American Wife said:

I won't even try lie...it was extremely painful but I expected that because of the spot I chose. What I wasn't expecting was how much it hurts today. It stings a little but it also feels like I'm bruised all the way to the muscle. My arm was still twitching this morning when I tried to hold it still.

But before I left the shop, we were already talking about what we're going to add to it :reject: :lol:

You guys are both going to be covered in tats the next time I see you, aren't you? :drool:

I love it, Char!

I'd like to get some ink, I just haven't found a thought worth marking myself with yet.

Is it comparable to getting an IV put in or worse? I have a very high pain threshhold, and don't find IV needles painful at all, so if it's about the same that's A-OK.

Ouch. :hug:

Once you start getting tattoos, it's hard to stop. :lol:

anitram said:

Is it comparable to getting an IV put in or worse? I have a very high pain threshhold, and don't find IV needles painful at all, so if it's about the same that's A-OK.

:hmm:

If given a choice between an IV needle in the back of my hand or a tattoo, I would probably choose the tattoo. And the soreness I have now feels pretty similar to the soreness I've had after having an IV removed after an extended period of time.

I have a pretty high pain threshhold too, I think it was just a different type of pain than what I was expecting. It wasn't intolerable and it didn't hurt the entire time but I had to do some deep breathing when he went over certain areas.

If given a choice between an IV needle in the back of my hand or a tattoo, I would probably choose the tattoo. And the soreness I have now feels pretty similar to the soreness I've had after having an IV removed after an extended period of time.

I have a pretty high pain threshhold too, I think it was just a different type of pain than what I was expecting. It wasn't intolerable and it didn't hurt the entire time but I had to do some deep breathing when he went over certain areas.
yeah, i would say the exact same thing. i don't like iv needles at all (although given the choice between having an iv in and not in those situations, i'd definitely choose the former) because they feel uncomfortable going in and coming out. a tattoo is...there's pain, i won't lie. unless you're doped up on painkillers it'll hurt at least a little. but to me it doesn't hurt that bad and the soreness isn't bad. really, the only thing that bothers me about getting tattoos is when they start to itch. i want to scratch them soooooo bad but i can't :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom