A Tattoo thread.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really really want a tat you will know when the time is right. You will know what you want and where you want to put it, the design etc. Wait until it all comes together. Trust me, that's how I do it :wink:

Cool tats everyone!

I don't have any b/c like they say, if you're not 100% sure and don't know exactly what you want, don't do it.

If I got a U2 one, it would probably be the bird symbol (dove?) from ATYCLB. Or maybe YHWH as a reference to both of my religions, Christianity and U2 :D

My favorite tat is one my friend has. It's about 1 cm wide, wraps around his wrist and says "In the name of the Father" in Latin. Another one I like is my friend Annie died in a snowmobile crash when we were 12 and her mom had this leafy vine pattern Annie drew before she died tattooed around her wrist.

vary136.jpg

I got two new tattoos the other night. :drool: This one is on my big old white pasty thigh. :lol: Sorry the picture sucks, but it was hard to hold the camera out myself to get a picture of it. My best friend got the same tattoo in the same spot. She had to be able to cover it up for work. Mine is low enough so this summer when I'm wearing a bathing suit I can show it off.

The second tattoo is on my inner arm and its really great. But I had it done for a special person who hasn't seen it yet, due to the fact that they are far away. Hopefully I'll get to show them this week and then I can post a picture of it. Sorry to be so cryptic, but said person maybe lurking about. :madspit: :drool: :sexywink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

oops, i just saw this post now :eek:

depeche mode :D

I just recently started listening to them a little bit...coincidence? I think not! I used to be afraid of them as a child, but they're actually pretty great. :up:

Russty Cat said:
vary136.jpg

I got two new tattoos the other night. :drool: This one is on my big old white pasty thigh. :lol: Sorry the picture sucks, but it was hard to hold the camera out myself to get a picture of it. My best friend got the same tattoo in the same spot. She had to be able to cover it up for work. Mine is low enough so this summer when I'm wearing a bathing suit I can show it off.

The second tattoo is on my inner arm and its really great. But I had it done for a special person who hasn't seen it yet, due to the fact that they are far away. Hopefully I'll get to show them this week and then I can post a picture of it. Sorry to be so cryptic, but said person maybe lurking about. :madspit: :drool: :sexywink:

:up: kudos on the tat and even more credit for the photography, that is a tricky angle to photograph onesself!~

I've always thought it would be cool to have a spiky looking tatto on a cheek. Face cheek.

Someday if I ever devolop bravery I might get one on my a cheek. Face cheek.

I swear my neck is not this greasy or gross, but I just got this a few hours ago, this is my 27th tattoo, I thought I would fuck with my neck a little bit, but its a mix of Bob Marley, and U2.

Picture092-1.jpg

That's a lot of tattoos.
And I know its not grease but the ointment or neosporin they put on it after or whatever.

Looks good. Now go tell Char to post her tattoo :angry:

If I didn't witness it myself, I never would have believed it :ohmy:

Mr. BAW got his first tattoo in honor of his nephew Eddie. This is what he based his design on:

Batman.jpg

Getting started
163739424005_3300Small.jpg

In progress
163750964613_3300Small.jpg

Just finished (still a little bloody) :yikes:
163750886917_3300Small.jpg

A few hours later
163764959109_3300Small.jpg

Bono's American Wife said:
Mr. BAW got his first tattoo in honor of his nephew Eddie.
:rockon: Woohoo! Grande Hermano got some ink - and that's some serious ink for a tattoo virgin!!! :bow: :applaud: :wink:

:hmm: Maybe we should all get matching tattoos in NY to commemorate St Patty's '07.

:yikes: Not!! :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom