A Survey for my Sociology Class

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the tourist

Blue Crack Addict
I'm not sure if this is the right forum. But I just need a little bit of anonymous data from people. And since internet forums are pretty anonymous, I thought I'd post this here. Please try to be as truthful as possible on these three questions, if you choose to respond.

1. What's your gender?

2. How many times a week do you eat at a restaurant (fast food, sit-down, etc.)?

3. Of these five options, how do you rate your physical fitness?
a. Extremely physically fit
b. Needs a bit of work, but not too much
c. average body type
d. needs quite a bit of work/pudgy
e. fairly overweight

I know people are hesitant to discuss things like this, but any help I could get for my assignment would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

oooh baby, I lurve surveys.

1. What's your gender? female

2. How many times a week do you eat at a restaurant (fast food, sit-down, etc.)? sit-down rarely but have takeaway around 3-4 times a week.

c. average body type
e. fairly overweight

hmm, b for this one.

hope this helps, if you want to know more just ask. :D

1. What's your gender? femal

2. How many times a week do you eat at a restaurant (fast food, sit-down, etc.)? once per month on average

c. average body type
e. fairly overweight

C

1. What's your gender? Female

2. How many times a week do you eat at a restaurant (fast food, sit-down, etc.)? On average, four-five times.

c. average body type
e. fairly overweight

c.

1. What's your gender? female

2. How many times a week do you eat at a restaurant (fast food, sit-down, etc.)? take-out=approx. 10 times, maybe more :reject:

c. average body type
e. fairly overweight

1. Female
2. About once per month
3. c. average body type (or b...depends on what "average" is. I don't weight much, but I never exercise and I eat too much.)

Out of curiosity...When you are asking for gender do you mean sex or are you looking for gender? Because everyone has responded with their sex. Sex is binary: male or female. Gender has to do with the socially constructed ideas of what is masculine and what is feminine.

1. Sex: Female, Gender: probably a bit more masculine than feminine

2. Once a week on average

3. C

1. What's your gender? Female

2. How many times a week do you eat at a restaurant (fast food, sit-down, etc.)? Once a month

3. Of these five options, how do you rate your physical fitness? b. Needs a bit of work, but not too much

1. Female

2. On a average 2-3 times a week including either a pastie/sandwich for lunch!

3. b i'm quite slim&pretty fit.

1. What's your gender? - Female

2. How many times a week do you eat at a restaurant (fast food, sit-down, etc.)? - Maybe once.

Do you want pre-New Years or post-New Years, lol?

I'll give you post New Years

1. Female

2. Once every 2-3 weeks

3. C at the moment

Thanks to everyone who's given me imput! You're helping me out in my class!

1. Male

2. 2-3 times.

3. I'm not extremely physically fit, I'm actually underweight. There's no option for that, though.

female

1-2 times a week

in normal circumstances i'd be a d. (in denial for e probably) but despite being 5 months pregnant, i've lost weight and am fitter than ever.
hmm, keep it at d. i'll never be fit enough :lol:

Wow! Thank you all! You're helping out my project quite a bit. And for the people who are underweight, I'd put you along the extremely physically fit category. I meant to type "extremely physically fit and/or skinny"

unico said:
Out of curiosity...When you are asking for gender do you mean sex or are you looking for gender? Because everyone has responded with their sex. Sex is binary: male or female. Gender has to do with the socially constructed ideas of what is masculine and what is feminine.

is that really true?

the tourist said:
Wow! Thank you all! You're helping out my project quite a bit. And for the people who are underweight, I'd put you along the extremely physically fit category. I meant to type "extremely physically fit and/or skinny"

See my problem is I am extremely phsyically unfit and skinny lol

Back
Top Bottom