a study of three pictures.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
book_group.gif

31705ugly-woman-with-beer.jpg

UGLY-MEN.jpg

interference,

please examin these pictures and tell me what you make of them.

note consistancies.

note necessaties.

note similiarities.

note beverly's. *cheap laugh :happy:

what do you see when you see these pictures?

do you see me?

DO YOU SEE ME IN THOSE PICTURES?!?!?!?!

imagine me towering over you, screaming louder than 100000000 billion winnipeg 7ets roaring full tilt, demanding to know if it's me you see in those pictures.

why am i asking?!

because everyday, EVER SINGLE DAY a short, gray haired man stops by my office and shows me these pictures. and every time he does, he mutters these few words

"you are these. you...are...THESE."

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?!?!?!?!?

I CLENCH my fists TO MY FACE to squeeze my pain.

i need to understand

the math doesnm't makes sene1!!!!!

i an't amae theanyhing out ofhtsi anynomreore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela Harlem said:
yes! their noses are all rather large too.
you so smart, doozy!
:drool:

no. neither of you are msart

if you were

you'd have realized there was no correlation between the faces of the pieoples that i postsed and the lies that we tell each other every day!!!!!!!!!

every day....LIES!!!!!!! that's all we are to each other, angela!!!!!!!!!!!! a comfortable lie!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL I'VE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zoomerang96 said:

no. neither of you are msart

if you were

you'd have realized there was no correlation between the faces of the pieoples that i postsed and the lies that we tell each other every day!!!!!!!!!

every day....LIES!!!!!!! that's all we are to each other, angela!!!!!!!!!!!! a comfortable lie!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL I'VE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont call me not smart. i mean it. dont fuck with me. stop it.

:angry:

The first picture is a window to the innocent times of the past. But dull times.

The last two pictures are just fucking ugly. Especially the very last. It's like Tony Blair and Michael Richards had incestual mansex.

Tony would look ravishing in maternity wear.

Max! :happy:

We used to watch that show on video when I was a kid. Max's Disappearing Bag!!! He got it for Christmas. :cute:

I can't believe I remember that...:reject:

The first one is a connected to Deathbear's childhood. He used to run around with a stuffed rabbit he named Max. He demanded the other kids call him Ruby while shooting marbles with his balls.

:madspit:

speaking of marbles...that second picture your dad looks horrible, Bear. I didn't realize that dresses come in size, "Holy Shit!". Nice toupe though....glad to see that Max has retired from that postion.

:tongue:

as for your twin brothers,...when did they escape from the zoo? I think I saw them on animal planet the other day swinging from tree to tree.

Great family photos man, thanks! :D

:sexywink:

:flirt:

Back
Top Bottom