A Sort Of Homecoming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vorsprung

War Child
Well, it has been some hard months thinking I could live without you people. But I'm a weak guy, got homesick and finally I've returned to this God-forbidden internet outpost after all.
Just wanted to say I'm glad to be back and you will hear more from me again in the coming days/weeks/months...

PS: Elvis/Sicy of whoever is in charge here nowadays, thanx for letting me keep my nickname although I haven''t been to faithful to this bunch here lately...

Cheers!!

welcome back

some things have changed

ik ben weer vrijgezel bijvoorbeeld

but some things are still the same as they've always been

My first day back here and already such horrible news Salome!!!!
What are you doing to me!!!!!!!!

PS: Can I have her phone number :D :D

Vorsprung said:
My first day back here and already such horrible news Salome!!!!
What are you doing to me!!!!!!!!

PS: Can I have her phone number :D :D
hehehe, well

no

:wave: zooropa

some of us have had haircuts and possibly lost or put on weight since youve been here last.

lol Salome.

Hey welcome back.. you should be happy everything is in order regarding your name :tongue: :wave:

Vorssssssss! Where have you been buddy? I missed ya. :wave:

btw, I am still trying to think of a way to pay you back for the appalling state of the Hengelo architecture since we accidentally bombed it 50 years ago. ;)

p.s. dunno if you were around when I posted the pics I took while in the Netherlands, etc. but you are in some of them. Check them out here

Last edited:
Errr...... Home, and at work. And "sometimes" in some local pub/bar/club ;), Berlin!!!!!!!, and at other boring and exciting places (mostly boring though). But it hasn't been the wildest period of my life.
Had a fine time though, but someting was lackin....and then I remembered this little blue place on the outskirts of the internet........

Back
Top Bottom