A sick A$$hole made me lose sleep

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I got a little freaked out (and scared) last night. Shortly after this last post I went to bed. It was around 10ish. Well at (I think) around 1130 I started dreaming that my cell phone was ringing but the thing was was (I hate when I have to write "was was") that it really was ringing. At the time though I don't think I was really aware of this and went to answer it and thought I was still dreaming. I said hello and did not really understand the voice and what they were saying. I was almost all asleep and the voice was really low and it did not sound like a normal voice. So I hung up and sort of remember thinking that the person would just call back in the morning or it must be a wrong number. Well, about a min later they called back. By this time I was awake but not really all there (kinda groggy) and the voice asked why I hung up and I told him I couldn't hear or understand. Then he asked me what I was doing and I said sitting and that I was sleeping. I was basically waiting for the person to tell me who he was and what he wanted because I thought is was one of my friends messing with me. Before I get to what he said after that I have to describe the voice because it is what freaked me out the most in a way. It was low, sorta like a whisper but not and it did not sound normal. Sorta like someone disguising there voice but almost in an effortless way. The only thing that I can compare it to is the voice off of this adult cartoon on adult swim on Cartoon Network. I can't remember the name of it at the moment. I digress. Anyway after I told him that I was sitting and that I was sleeping he asked me if I was wearing panties. I hung up after that. He called back but I have an ignore option on my phone and used it. Thankfully he did not leave a message because I did not want to have to go into my voice mail and erase it. After that I woke up and it really started to creep me out. I don't know if it was because I was not all awake and alert or if I was just creeped out but it started to bug me. I felt like I was 7 and afraid of the dark or something. There was also a lot of thunder and lighting outside at the time so I was really freaked out. I don't remember falling asleep. I think my body must have just giving in due to being so tired. I don't know what it is but I keep thinking in the back of my mind that it was someone that I know. There is no reason to believe that but I do for some reason. There are some sick fuckers out there man.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
It sucks more because you lost sleep.
Which cartoon girl? My interest is piqued.

Still pissed. Eugene want to kick this sickos ass

It is not a girl. I just googled Adult Swim to find to jog my memory. It is the show Home Movies and the character that I am thinking of is Jason. The odd thing is that Jason is a creepy little fucker too.

There is nothing worse than getting a menacing phone call in the middle of the night and you are 95% asleep and cannot figure out what the jerk is saying.

That used to happen to me alot. I would get calls and the person on the other line would engage me in a conversation and I would have no clue what I was saying. Then in the morning I would think, "was I dreaming or did I get a wacko call last night????"

I'm definetly grateful for Caller I.D.

If it were that easy to change my number I would. I am not going to do so however from just one incident. It is my main number that people have to reach me. If this continued however I would.

God...there are some creepy people around..... :shifty:

I wouldnt change my number at first either... unless it continued. It'd take an effort to change it.

Thanks all of you. I don't feel so stupid for getting irked now. *sigh* I love my little online support group. :sad:

oh god, there are some fucked up people in this world... be safe ok?:hug:

Indifferent. blank. whatever.

that is how I would describe it.

Sometimes it reminds me of a guy from the Netherlands that posts here on occasion.

Back
Top Bottom