a reality show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
t-shirt, trousers, glasses

current listening - manic street preachers - she is suffering

it is late (1.22 am), and there is nothing to do.

i think i might as well vote someone off now

I wanna see this show. I might also start up a fan club for it and get a group of friends to watch it every week and dress up like yertle. whee.

:wave:

PS: I have mold pasta sauce in my drawer. I dont know how it got there. But it smells and I am afraid to remove the container.

yertle, if you're still online when you see this, i'll chat with you on aim if you're that bored

i just need to find the internet explorer icon...:uhoh: where did it go?

yertle starts up aim. he is suspicious.

COULD THIS BE A TRAP?

he wonders whether it is necessary to use capital letters to convey drama - would that not be in the region of a b-horror movie?

either that, or it's ravenstar's pasta sauce.

*edited* because the original post could be taken badly

well we might be operating on principles of bad pasta sauce and pseudo-reality in a virtual world

there's irony in that

i might write a literature report on that

Last edited:
I think if we made people eat my pasta sauce it would be fun. Or even smell it. I am twisted. :evil: *evil laugh* *coughs* *more evil laughing*

Be afraid, be very afraid.

The pasta sauce was good until it went moldy in my drawer. I had put tofu in it too!

The we had the outtage. I idnt want it to go bad so for some reason I thought putting it in my drawer with my movies wolud somehow prevent this from happening. Then I forgot about it. I thikn the heat was doing this to me.

Back
Top Bottom