A question for Palace hero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
myusernamehere said:

I'm sure if fiddles had a good HMO, I'd compare myself to those as well.

Okay. I give up. I do not know what HMO means. :sad: I even posted on another forum and they don't know either. :sad:

Pleased to be explaining?

Sorry...my Americanness is causing confusion. An HMO is a type of health insurance...see we have to pay lots of money to insurance companies so we can stay healthy. Basically an HMO tells you what is wrong with you health-wise and tells you what to do to make yourself better. So for example, if I had cancer (which I really don't it's just an example), my HMO would either give me aspirin or chemo, depending on how bad the cancer is and how much of a cut they get from the pharmacetucal companies.

But to answer your question, I am fine.

myusernamehere said:
Sorry...my Americanness is causing confusion. An HMO is a type of health insurance...see we have to pay lots of money to insurance companies so we can stay healthy. Basically an HMO tells you what is wrong with you health-wise and tells you what to do to make yourself better. So for example, if I had cancer (which I really don't it's just an example), my HMO would either give me aspirin or chemo, depending on how bad the cancer is and how much of a cut they get from the pharmacetucal companies.

But to answer your question, I am fine.

Sounds complicated. If I had cancer I'd just go to the doctor. :huh:

So ANYWAY, HOW ARE YOU????!!!!11 :mad:

Palace_Hero said:
Beli I do like it here, my family is here, my friends are here. I don't dislike living here, I just regret having been taken away from a place I prefer. Right now what is holding me back is the fact that I have nothing tangible to draw me home.

Which one is home? UK? or Perth?

I regret not doing the under 27 work in the UK thing. I went to Uni and then met a man. Game over.

And they changed the rules while I was in my twenties. It used to be one English grandparent (which I have) was the qualifier. Now I think you need English parents. :mad:

While you are young and without complications you should use your freedom to visit these places. Perth is an easy place to raise a family so its easy to get stuck here under those conditions.

Run! Fly! Be free! lol

Originally posted by beli

And they changed the rules while I was in my twenties. It used to be one English grandparent (which I have) was the qualifier. Now I think you need English parents. :mad:

Why dont you just enter the UK illegally and claim some form of asylum.Hell everyone else seems to do it and we(the taxpayers) even provide benefits and a free house!!!!!:mad: :madspit: :mad:

Thats one way around it:|

Palace Hero.Trust me on this one.There is nothing to temp you back here.If you are a white male,aged over 20 you have no rights and are not allowed to be English:mad: .Stay in Oz my freind,its the future.

*mini-rant finished*

boystupidboy said:
Palace Hero.Trust me on this one.There is nothing to temp you back here.If you are a white male,aged over 20 you have no rights and are not allowed to be English:mad: .Stay in Oz my freind,its the future.

*mini-rant finished*

I'm 19.

Though I agree about not being allowed to be English. Its fine for muslims to go around spouting filthy religious propaganda in London and praise their holy killings and martyrs, but it is racist for a white man to weat a St. George's Cross on his sleeve and make any anti-ethnic remark.

In recent years I've started to feel very strongly against minorities and think some Britishness needs to be restored, pride in the country.

Palace_Hero said:
"So many jokes so many sneers.. and all those oh so neaaaaaaaarrrrs when you're down.. through the years..

BUT I STILL SEE THAT TACKLE BY MOORE AND WHEN LINEKER SCORE, BOBBY BELTING THE BALL...AND NOBBY DANCING!"

"We'll go on getting bad results, getting bad results, getting bad results.....":sad:

Back
Top Bottom