A question for Palace hero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cot.jpg

beli said:

:sad: [/B][/QUOTE]

:lol:

Beli, can you post that blood dripping killer smiley again? It cracks me up every time!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssseeeeeeeee!!!!????

:wink:

I see this thread hasn't been locked which means we can continue to post random crap. What puzzles me though is as much as I love this country I don't understand how someone can yearn for the UK if their first thought is of Selhurst Park!

^ :lmao:

Palace_Hero said:
Yeah its a good place. SHIT winter, shittier TV. Nice summer, bit too hot. Rough looking birds though, British lassies take care of themselves much better. Aussies my age lack class.

Depends what you're looking for, personally I would have rather my upbringing was in the UK, I feel I've missed an awful lot. It is a good place to live from 35+.

Where you from anyway? A Pommy enclave? That would explain A LOT. :wink:

Our pommy enclave here, Elizabeth named after the Australian queen :lol: is a hotbed of crime, poverty and teenage pregnancy. Is that where you're from, PH?

After World War II there was a bit of an exodus from UKI to Australia via ships that went from England, round Western Australia and over to east caost Australia. (The Ten Pound Pom scheme)

Some had grand plans of starting a fresh in Sydney. Some wanted to enjoy a new start in Melbourne. Some others whined so much on the ships that they got off at the first available port and parked there.

And they're still there. :|

This is where Palace lives. :wink:

Palace_Hero said:
Pffft I live here because my grandfather was dying of cancer and he wanted to die here.

The bastard too longer than expected to die and as a result we got stuck here. :(

I'm sure you've heard what I said before. lol

Seriously, if you don't like it here why don't you go and work in the UK for a year and see if you want to move there. If you were born in the UK it shouldn't be to difficult for you to get a working visa. Whats holding you back?

Back
Top Bottom