A Python vs 11 Guard dogs. Who won??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070126/od_nm/malaysia_python_dc

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 26 (Reuters Life!) - Guard dogs protecting a fruit orchard in Malaysia have met their match -- a 7.1-metre-long (23-ft-long) python that swallowed at least 11 hounds before it was finally discovered by villagers.

"I was shocked to see such a huge python," orchard-keeper Ali Yusof told the New Straits Times in an article published beneath a picture of the captured snake, which was almost long enough to span the width of a tennis court and as thick as a tree trunk.

Villagers did not harm the snake, which was tied to a tree then handed to wildlife officials, the paper said on Friday
:ohmy:

Wow! Don't snakes like that eat once every few months? If they eat a large animal, they can go 18 months before feeding again.

How can you guys come into an RIP thread where eleven dogs died and make jokes about it?! :sad:

Canadiens1160 said:
How can you guys come into an RIP thread where eleven dogs died and make jokes about it?! :sad:

1. This isnt a RIP thread.

2. You are not funny.

Sicy said:

1. This isnt a RIP thread.

2. You are not funny.
Slate magazine writer Timothy Noah seems to agree with me....

Memo to my children: When I die, a great many years from now, please let my local newspaper know that it is not okay to pair my obituary with one for a horse.

(Scroll down to see how the Washington Post Style section boxed together, under the single heading, "Appreciations," a memorial tribute to former Rep. Robert Drinan, D.-Mass., who died Jan. 28, and a memorial tribute to Barbaro, the racing thoroughbred that won the Kentucky Derby but broke its leg at the Preakness and was put down on Jan. 29. Note that the horse is given top billing.)
:lol:

070130barbarogmn2.jpg

Last edited:
Canadiens1160 said:
Slate magazine writer Timothy Noah seems to agree with me....

Well this isnt Timothy Noah's website is it? And your post has nothing to do with this thread. No one is talking about horses here.

Making fun of a moderator's post is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

Back on topic or :lock:

...and instead of a guard dog, they had a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger.

I was able to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopkeeper and his son were a different story altogether.

I had to beat them to death with their own shoes.

Back
Top Bottom