a poll, shall we ban one of our comrades?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

do you favor banning the green face?

• yes

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • no

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • aye

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • nay

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • wtf is this wanker on about???

Votes: 37 46.8%

• Total voters
smilie.jpg

Se7en said:
don't cry mon amour. everything will be alright. we are well on our way to 500 posts and a locked thread. :happy:
locked threads :drool:

i'll stay the course with you, mr. se7en, no matter how scatological this thread becomes.

i got YOU, babe!!! :love:

lmjhitman said:

i got YOU, babe!!! :love:

:cute: "cut. it. out." ~joey

we're halfway there lmj, not to worry. we'll make it through this thing together. it is unfortunately that the stars have no aligned so that we are cruising this freaky forum at the same time lately. hopefully my computer returns to me in the next couple of days. :(

the blue crack must be addictive indeed, seeing as how you've wrestled your roommate's computer away to feed your habit.

or maybe you just missed me? :flirt:

lmjhitman said:

:drool:

i miss your blurry picture, by the way. :(

well the other day i was thinking to myself, about a great many things as i usually do, but one that came up was that i decided i wasn't even like 51% ok with having a bunch of strangers masturbating to my sexy pictures so i requested the closeups be taken down. :happy:

:ohmy: people are masturbating to those pictures?!!?!!?!?!?

wow. maybe i should put some up. :hmm:

;)

cool! it can be my nausea-inducing screen saver!! :love:

NOT because you make me sick! because it's blurry! it's so BLURRY!!!

boy, did THAT ever come out WRONG! :silent:

oh mr. se7en. :cute:

i like the picture :love: , but it's blurry, dizzy-looking, y'know? dizziness can make people sick. get it?? GET IT???!??!?!?

YOU, on the other hand, do NOT induce nausea.

you, my love, induce :drool:

Ohhhh, we're slightly over half-way there OHHH-OHHHHH livin' on a prayyyyer. We want to close this thread, and we'll make it I sweaaaaarrrr. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom