A Political Faux Pas of Galactic Proportions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Techie2000

Refugee
The people who did my high school yearbook, labeled the young republicans club the young democrats, and the young democrats got umm demoted(?) to peer mediation. I am pissed because I am President of the Young Democrats and I want credit for that in my yearbook dammit...:madspit:

Hey, "democrat", if a great man were running for presiden as a republican and was clearly a much better choice than the democratic candidate, would you still vote democrat?

BrownEyedBoy said:
Hey, "democrat", if a great man were running for presiden as a republican and was clearly a much better choice than the democratic candidate, would you still vote democrat?

Here's a better question:

If a great man was running for president as a Democrat and was clearly a better choice than the Republican, would you still vote Republican?

Melon

BrownEyedBoy said:
No, in that case I'd give my vote to Mr. McCain, who would be the much better, great man :D

i'd vote for the peer mediators, but then i'm canadian so :shrug:

BrownEyedBoy said:
That is like asking me what I would do if the apocalypse finally occured...:p

Back
Top Bottom