A photo I took back in Ireland 2004

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
these are from when i went in july:)
ukanddublin060.jpg

ukanddublin073.jpg

and this is from london, england
ukanddublin109.jpg

Thanks Justin for the info about the lake.
Very interesting what nature creates.
Now I know where to get tips when I'm looking for some nice, cheap accommodation when I go to Ireland. :wink:

Here is a photo from the tower of Pisa.
italien2.jpg

Sadly, the date of this picture is September 11, 2001.

Yes, even though not bein American it's one of the dates you'll never forget what you did all day. I'm sorry that you always have to deal with that on your birthday.
But I've also seen what mankind can do as well that day
italien4.jpg

Vincent Vega said:
Yes, even though not bein American it's one of the dates you'll never forget what you did all day. I'm sorry that you always have to deal with that on your birthday.

I am an American, and my birthday is September 11. People always give me weird looks, like I chose my own birthday or knew what was going to happen :|

Cool photo w/ Pisa in the background. :)

It´s funny, my memory is waking up with a friend seeing a BSB DVD and my Father (R.I.P) telling me that with that situation How I was seeing that DVD, the truth is I didn´t want to look that DVD but my friend insdisted :huh:

No, I took it. It is near Pisa, and we went to this little manufactury near Carrara, where they get the whitest marble in the world.

I don't understand such people, that are looking weird at you for something you "didn't do" wrong at all, Liesje.

Liesje said:

I am an American, and my birthday is September 11. People always give me weird looks, like I chose my own birthday or knew what was going to happen :|

Cool photo w/ Pisa in the background. :)

I think that's so sad&shocking that people would give you weird looks when you want to celebrate your birthday like anyone would of course!! :yes: :hug: :hug:

It's not even really when I celebrate, since my family's never been big on birthdays, but when I have to give my DOB to make a payment, pick up medicines, or sign up for something. They'll say something like "oh that sucks" (duh) or "I bet that day sucks for you" (yeah, like it doesn't suck for everyone?!?).

Yeah, I know, always the same questions. I'm born December 25, and we celebrate on the 24th, so everyone is like "Oh, one day after Christmas!?" or "Oh, so you for sure miss out on birthday presents, don't you?" or this "That sucks." or "I wouldn't like that."

Everytime the same questions or comments.

Now I've moved to Berlin where the name Leif (spoken like life) isn't very common since it's from Scandinavia, so when people ask me for my name they are always a bit confused or won't believe.
And when it comes to my date of birth, well, that was it...
Picturse again
Harriet (RIP)
main.php

Wineglass Bay
main.php

A koala
main.php

Hungry pelicane
main.php

Nice :| although i can see how people can't help thinking that, with it being such a devastating event :sad:

Animals :heart:

Some of my favorite animal pics. These are completely wild animals in their natural environment (East Africa)

photo83.jpg

photo103.jpg

photo157.jpg

photo156.jpg

photo170.jpg

photo209.jpg

The Point Reyes
PointReyesWreck_1.jpg

Point Reyes Lighthouse
IMG_4433.jpg

Moonrise from Mt. Tamalpais
MtTam3_1.jpg

Golden Gate
HeadlandsGGd121.jpg

Filoli Gardens
IMG_3692.jpg

Wine Country
IMG_3920.jpg

Dogwood Blossoms south of Yosemite
IMG_3988.jpg

Redwood National Park
IMG_4244.jpg

Lies, where is your Mt. Kili pic? When I was home last summer and we went to Moshi, it was so cloudy that Kili was hidden. :(

Thanks! I wish it was a bit easier to see, but you know how bright the sun is there being near the equator, and I don't have the proper filters for my camera lens. I also have pics from our hike, but you can't see the top b/c it's above the clouds so it doesn't really look like we're on a mountain.

Back
Top Bottom