a philosophical one (sort of, maybe it's Free your mind material, i don't know...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
You know when people have jobs or get married...what i wonder is how do they know?

How can one tell that his job is what he/she is supposed to be doing?

How can one tell that they're married to the right person? Who's to say there isn't someone perfect out there, and they just didn't find him/her?

Overall, how do you know that your life is going the way it's supposed to be going?
How do you get the "this is it, i'm doing the right things" feeling about life?

You probably dont know if you're doing the right job, most ppl work for ??? or they do something they really like- they get used to it, is anyone ever truely happy with what they do?

Your q. about the marriage is a good one (like it) we were talking about fate today @ school and i was wondering are we destined to marry a certain person or is their a person that we could fall in love with in every country in the world.....boggled i am....just boggled!
confused.gif

Nice thread btw
smile.gif

------------------
I love the way you look at me, I love all the things you do.

i think it's about knowing who you are. some people are more aware about themselves than others. although i believe in freedom of choice, i also believe in fate. at times, you are destined to be with someone or experience a life situation, to learn a life lesson (karma).

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Thanks bono-vox!
smile.gif

Yes, i saw Dead poets society and it's one of my favorite movies ever...

Back
Top Bottom