A Northern Soul - Album Listening Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pattip2000 said:
how is school going for you, Axver?

A bit overwhelming, but I suspect this has a lot to do with my tendency to procrastinate.

Otherwise, I'm loving it.

I loved school too, it was just the damn work that got in my way. but you seem like someone who enjoys learning.

pattip2000 said:
how many hours are you taking?

Well, I only have to go into class for a total of eleven hours a week, but in theory, because it's a full-time workload, I should be doing a total of forty hours of work a week, including my eleven hours actually at uni.

Whether I stick to that is another matter entirely ... :wink:

love_u2_adam said:
Axver how many courses are you taking???

I'm doing a Bachelor of Arts majoring in History and International Relations, and we do four courses per semester. This semester, I'm doing Europe 1200-1800, Rise Of Modern Asia, Introduction To International Relations, and Modern Political Ideologies. I find it all tremendously interesting.

why what...why am i going to take 2 or 3 or like why am i here:wink:

i love history...but just not Canadian history....I'm reading this book on vampires (its called the historian)its on istanbul and around there in the 1800 and the stuff that went on...its soo cool!!!

Last edited:
here they say the general rule of thumb is 3 hours of work outside of class for every hour in, yea right

pattip2000 said:
here they say the general rule of thumb is 3 hours of work outside of class for every hour in, yea right

Yeah, my supposed 11:40 ratio basically gives that 1:3. Like anyone actually does that!

love_u2_adam said:
why what...why am i going to take 2 or 3 or like why am i here:wink:

why only 2 or 3 classes? 15 hours is full time, thats four-five classes

I miss setlist parties, what do you guys think about trying to have a fake one the 8th? Do you think people would be into it?

pattip2000 said:
I miss setlist parties, what do you guys think about trying to have a fake one the 8th? Do you think people would be into it?

I won't be here! I'm taking a short trip to NZ from the 7th to the 9th.

love_u2_adam said:
^did you try and get me banned when i first got here!!!

Me? No, I tried to get you to go away/admit you were someone satirising i_love_adam.

pattip2000 said:
i need a set list party fix! i’m starting to get twitches without them

I've moved on to a general obsession with all things music. That's helping me to cope.

Axver said:

Me? No, I tried to get you to go away/admit you were someone satirising i_love_adam.

Hmm, could you explain to me the difference in “go away” and banned? I’m just kidding, I don’t want to see any shit between the two of you

Axver said:

I've moved on to a general obsession with all things music. That's helping me to cope.

I’ll give that a try, I need all the help coping I can get. Maybe something new wouldn’t be bad for me

ladies and gentlemen i am off to bed, you all have a great night, until next time

Back
Top Bottom