A Northern Soul - Album Listening Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hippy said:

:lol:

I have a bad habit of singing along to the music I'm listening to... no matter where I am. :|

Other people don't seem to appreciate it too much

I'm very self-conscious of my singing and don't sing in public (unless it's meant to be intentionally hilarious, like my contributions to the Interferers songs over on EYKIW), but I'll sing along at home. My flatmate's told me to shut up a couple of times. :wink:

Axver said:

I'm very self-conscious of my singing and don't sing in public (unless it's meant to be intentionally hilarious, like my contributions to the Interferers songs over on EYKIW), but I'll sing along at home. My flatmate's told me to shut up a couple of times. :wink:

awwww

I think my friends and family expect it of me, so they don't mind so much

This is a tale of a northern soul trying to find its way back home. :drool:

Awesome song.

hippy said:

The point where subtlety and understated emotion finally officially takes leave of Richard Ashcroft's lyrics... :lmao:

Yeah. If it was him playing these songs alone on an acoustic guitar, it'd be comical.

Thank god for the band.

hippy said:

The point where subtlety and understated emotion finally officially takes leave of Richard Ashcroft's lyrics... :lmao:

Ha, that's for sure.

The Verve was such a creative band, it's a tragedy they aren't still together. :(

Back
Top Bottom