A New Contender For Worst Show Ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Smart move. :up:

We had a guest pastor this last weekend. He commented on how some people squirm through a service that goes over 1 hour, but think nothing of sitting in front of the television for 2 hours (with nearly 20 minutes of commercials).

bonosgirl84 said:

lol, not even close.

why was chino even in this show?
it's not in orange county.

the renegade nephew is from Chino...that is before he's arrested and sent to live in the OC :yes:

I guess the city leaders were pissed because they showed his house as a rundown shithole with a mattress in the yard :laugh:

Bono's American Wife said:
the renegade nephew is from Chino...that is before he's arrested and sent to live in the OC :yes:

that's his punishment?
but the prison's in chino!

i'm gonna have to watch this show.

When is the show on?

I was reading an article about how O.C. is now HIP and stuff...that it has grown out of its "Republican" stigma or something.

I told someone this weekend that I was born in O.C. - I was told that I did not seem like an "O.C. Republican." hmmm. :down:

I wish I would have grown up in "elite" O.C. rather than "elite" New Jersey!

zonelistener said:
I wish I would have grown up in "elite" O.C. rather than "elite" New Jersey!

Sorry wifey...you and I are from North County, generally not looked upon as "elite" by those from South County :sexywink:

...but remember Zoney that no matter where you live, you should always embrace your Anaheim-iness, its part of who you are :yes: :lmao:

Last edited:
OC Baby!

Sorry wifey...you and I are from North County, generally not looked upon as "elite" by those from South County :sexywink:

...but remember Zoney that no matter where you live, you should always embrace your Anaheim-iness, its part of who you are :yes: :lmao:

North or south county.....my Certificate of Birth reads (in bold letters across the top):
COUNTY OF ORANGE
State of California

And yes, [mickey mouse voice]I am proud of my anaheiminess![/mickey mouse voice] :love:

Really????? You better not pulling our chains fishyboy :eyebrow:

What hospital were you born in?

it's true! no chain pulling here! I have no idea what hospital it was :shrug: I think we only lived there for a year.

Back
Top Bottom