A Moment of Randooomdadoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep, fresh dooom :mac:

I should go to bed. Last day of work for the week tomorrow :wink: and it will more than likely be filled with drama :banghead:

Almost forgot, have a good first day at the new job, arw :)

I think I will be taking sleep stuff tonight cuz all I can think of is the drama tomorrow.
Want it to be 4 O'Clock PM now :yes:

Um, Jay Weinberg is cute (he was just on Conan)...........I wonder who will play the US Bruce tour.........Max or Jay or both? Can't imagine E-Street without Max, but Jay was quite good in his little cameo........I'll take both :)

OK, now I have to go to bed.

I think I will be taking sleep stuff tonight cuz all I can think of is the drama tomorrow.
Want it to be 4 O'Clock PM now :yes:

My brother gave me half of one of his sleeping pills last night because I kept thinking of work drama :happy:

Now the higher ups are recondsidering the membership idea because they didn't know that the lunch program would have to go away if we did that.

Um, shouldn't the higher ups have researched the membership idea and its consequences before they even presented it :eyebrow:

Work drama :crack: Issue resolved...............for now. Prompted me to watch Office Space on the ol' iPod. Sat in the chair at lunch and laughed and laughed and laughed.............somewhat similar personalities...........:angel: What is the funniest about it was when I got back I asked a fella I work with if he had ever seen Office Space and it turns out that he and another guy JUST finished talking and comparing characters to co-workers............great minds think alike :D

Um, shouldn't the higher ups have researched the membership idea and its consequences before they even presented it :eyebrow:

Work drama :crack: Issue resolved...............for now. Prompted me to watch Office Space on the ol' iPod. Sat in the chair at lunch and laughed and laughed and laughed.............somewhat similar personalities...........:angel: What is the funniest about it was when I got back I asked a fella I work with if he had ever seen Office Space and it turns out that he and another guy JUST finished talking and comparing characters to co-workers............great minds think alike :D

Yeah, you would think they would have talked a little more before they put it in the budget :huh:

So which co-worker has the red stapler? :lol:

If you want to hear an amazing piece of work, buy Les Paul & Friends American Made World Played. I haven't listened to it in such a long time.................it is good stuff.

Les Paul, Stevie Ray Vaughan are my top 2 guitar players. The Edge (forgive me, arw) comes in third.
A former co-worker got me interested in Stevie. He went to the last ever Stevie concert at Alpine Valley. I can still remember Bob's face when he came in the next day.........as he was driving in to work he heard the news about the helicopter crash and Stevie's death.......he came over to me and very quietly said, "but I just saw him last night and he was fantastic"

:crazy:

I ended up working a full 8 hour day, not just a few like she said. I didn't bring any food with me nor did I eat before I left since I thought this was just going to be a quick day. So by the end of the day I was ready to faint. Doesn't help that I was surrounded by food all day long. It was ok. Different than what I'm used to for sure but waaaaay better than the bakery. I was really stressed out though about the whole day when I got to my grandpa's sale and had to tell the whole family about my day. I'm glad to be in this position right now to have had the opportunity to quit a new job for a new job when it's so hard to get jobs at all but having two first days at a new job in 9 days is really tough. I'm drained and I have to do it all over again tomorrow plus go out of town for the weekend. I didn't even know how much I was making until I left today. I just feel so out of the loop and in the dark about this whole place. It's undergoing so many transitions but my boss and the other person I work for are both super laid back so that will help. :crack: Thankfully I have Monday off since it's going to be slow at the beginning of the week so I'll be able to rest a little.

:crazy:

I ended up working a full 8 hour day, not just a few like she said. I didn't bring any food with me nor did I eat before I left since I thought this was just going to be a quick day. So by the end of the day I was ready to faint. Doesn't help that I was surrounded by food all day long. It was ok. Different than what I'm used to for sure but waaaaay better than the bakery. I was really stressed out though about the whole day when I got to my grandpa's sale and had to tell the whole family about my day. I'm glad to be in this position right now to have had the opportunity to quit a new job for a new job when it's so hard to get jobs at all but having two first days at a new job in 9 days is really tough. I'm drained and I have to do it all over again tomorrow plus go out of town for the weekend. I didn't even know how much I was making until I left today. I just feel so out of the loop and in the dark about this whole place. It's undergoing so many transitions but my boss and the other person I work for are both super laid back so that will help. :crack: Thankfully I have Monday off since it's going to be slow at the beginning of the week so I'll be able to rest a little.

:hug: New jobs are rough; hopefully you will be able to "ease into it" a little more in the coming days. Hang in there!

*skerd* my phone rang (caravan), bad and couldn't understand a thing connection. It was J. I called her back and left a voicemail saying bad connection, aliens called using her phone and to call me back. She called while I stepped out and she left a voicemail. Stuck in traffic....................and oh, I didn't call..................*skerd* um, yes you did my phone says so...............*twilight zone music plays* In her message she said that her phone sometimes calls the last person she talked to.........we haven't talked on the phone..........we have twittered, e-mailed etc....... :help:

I :heart: Gaelic Storm
They are filming a documentary, my chance to look like a total eegit on tape :D

:yawn:
Awake, if that is what you can call it.
Spent the afternoon and into the night with N, J and arw............:D. Great seeing you and meeting your friend. Walked the Irish Fest grounds, ate, checked out music. Gaelic Storm brought the house down :rockon:. Front row on the rail is the best place to be. Now if the GA gods can get J and me on the rail at the Springsteen concert :pray:
Stlll gotta say some of the young people in my city are sadly quite unrespectful :tsk:

Hmm, there's a tropical storm in the gulf (way north of us). I had no idea. I guess I should pay more attention :shifty:

Oh joy for you.........tis the season. I have a tough enough time with storms around here.......the words hurricane and tropical storm make me :crack:

Picasa Web Albums - ssmadnessinmysoul - Gaelic Storm
Pics from Gaelic Storm Friday and Saturday
I need to start saving up for a new camera. Saturday esp. it began freezing. Friday it did that, but not as often.

I can't wait to see how dorky I look in the "documetary"
Found this on Facebook.
6415_120144538971_52704563971_22465.jpg

The 3 of you and my arm...........again. Always just my arm :)

Back
Top Bottom