A Moment of Randooomdadoooooooooom - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #1
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:27 AM
A Moment of Randooomdadoooooooooom

With the U2 US leg starting soon I thought I would rip off a title from NLOTH............

Old 08-12-2009, 11:03 PM   #2
arw
Blue Crack Addict

new randoooom

Old 08-12-2009, 11:05 PM   #3
arw
Blue Crack Addict

bedtime. I get to "sleep in" by two hours compared to the last 2 days....and I'll still be at work by 7:00 am
Old 08-12-2009, 11:06 PM   #4
ONE
love, blood, life

Yep, fresh dooom

I should go to bed. Last day of work for the week tomorrow and it will more than likely be filled with drama

Almost forgot, have a good first day at the new job, arw
Old 08-12-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
ONE
love, blood, life

I think I will be taking sleep stuff tonight cuz all I can think of is the drama tomorrow.
Want it to be 4 O'Clock PM now
Old 08-12-2009, 11:54 PM   #6
ONE
love, blood, life

Um, Jay Weinberg is cute (he was just on Conan)...........I wonder who will play the US Bruce tour.........Max or Jay or both? Can't imagine E-Street without Max, but Jay was quite good in his little cameo........I'll take both

OK, now I have to go to bed.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:54 AM   #7
ONE
love, blood, life

Old 08-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #8
ONE
love, blood, life

ÜberTwitter - gaelicstorm - Darcyis about to receive a TD pass from the greatest QB of ALL time!!
D
Quote:
arcyis about to receive a TD pass from the greatest QB of ALL time!! ÜberTwitter - gaelicstorm - Darcyis about to receive a TD pass from the greatest QB of ALL time!!
9:25 PM Aug 9th from UberTwitter

//
mixed emotions............I wouldn't say best of all time, but dang good and thrilling
Old 08-13-2009, 12:53 PM   #9
Blue Crack Supplier

Randoooooooom waiting, wishing, and hoping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
New thread time guys
Soldier Field is four weeks from Saturday!
Old 08-13-2009, 12:57 PM   #10
Blue Crack Supplier

Sicy, would you please merge this with Shari's new thread or delete it? I didn't notice it when I started this.

Thanks!
Old 08-13-2009, 02:18 PM   #11
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari schultz View Post
I think I will be taking sleep stuff tonight cuz all I can think of is the drama tomorrow.
Want it to be 4 O'Clock PM now

My brother gave me half of one of his sleeping pills last night because I kept thinking of work drama

Now the higher ups are recondsidering the membership idea because they didn't know that the lunch program would have to go away if we did that.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:42 PM   #12
ONE
love, blood, life

Um, shouldn't the higher ups have researched the membership idea and its consequences before they even presented it

Work drama Issue resolved...............for now. Prompted me to watch Office Space on the ol' iPod. Sat in the chair at lunch and laughed and laughed and laughed.............somewhat similar personalities........... What is the funniest about it was when I got back I asked a fella I work with if he had ever seen Office Space and it turns out that he and another guy JUST finished talking and comparing characters to co-workers............great minds think alike
Old 08-13-2009, 05:55 PM   #13
ONE
love, blood, life

Les Paul died

Cell phone ringtone will be Caravan..........
Old 08-13-2009, 07:00 PM   #14
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 11:27 AM
Quote:
Um, shouldn't the higher ups have researched the membership idea and its consequences before they even presented it

Work drama Issue resolved...............for now. Prompted me to watch Office Space on the ol' iPod. Sat in the chair at lunch and laughed and laughed and laughed.............somewhat similar personalities........... What is the funniest about it was when I got back I asked a fella I work with if he had ever seen Office Space and it turns out that he and another guy JUST finished talking and comparing characters to co-workers............great minds think alike

Yeah, you would think they would have talked a little more before they put it in the budget

So which co-worker has the red stapler?
Old 08-13-2009, 07:29 PM   #15
ONE
love, blood, life

Milton
In my mind there is only one person it could be
Old 08-13-2009, 08:47 PM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life

If you want to hear an amazing piece of work, buy Les Paul & Friends American Made World Played. I haven't listened to it in such a long time.................it is good stuff.

Les Paul, Stevie Ray Vaughan are my top 2 guitar players. The Edge (forgive me, arw) comes in third.
A former co-worker got me interested in Stevie. He went to the last ever Stevie concert at Alpine Valley. I can still remember Bob's face when he came in the next day.........as he was driving in to work he heard the news about the helicopter crash and Stevie's death.......he came over to me and very quietly said, "but I just saw him last night and he was fantastic"
Old 08-13-2009, 09:09 PM   #17
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I ended up working a full 8 hour day, not just a few like she said. I didn't bring any food with me nor did I eat before I left since I thought this was just going to be a quick day. So by the end of the day I was ready to faint. Doesn't help that I was surrounded by food all day long. It was ok. Different than what I'm used to for sure but waaaaay better than the bakery. I was really stressed out though about the whole day when I got to my grandpa's sale and had to tell the whole family about my day. I'm glad to be in this position right now to have had the opportunity to quit a new job for a new job when it's so hard to get jobs at all but having two first days at a new job in 9 days is really tough. I'm drained and I have to do it all over again tomorrow plus go out of town for the weekend. I didn't even know how much I was making until I left today. I just feel so out of the loop and in the dark about this whole place. It's undergoing so many transitions but my boss and the other person I work for are both super laid back so that will help. Thankfully I have Monday off since it's going to be slow at the beginning of the week so I'll be able to rest a little.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:48 PM   #18
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Les Paul died

Cell phone ringtone will be Caravan..........
Awwww . . . I hadn't heard that.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:49 PM   #19
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by arw View Post

I ended up working a full 8 hour day, not just a few like she said. I didn't bring any food with me nor did I eat before I left since I thought this was just going to be a quick day. So by the end of the day I was ready to faint. Doesn't help that I was surrounded by food all day long. It was ok. Different than what I'm used to for sure but waaaaay better than the bakery. I was really stressed out though about the whole day when I got to my grandpa's sale and had to tell the whole family about my day. I'm glad to be in this position right now to have had the opportunity to quit a new job for a new job when it's so hard to get jobs at all but having two first days at a new job in 9 days is really tough. I'm drained and I have to do it all over again tomorrow plus go out of town for the weekend. I didn't even know how much I was making until I left today. I just feel so out of the loop and in the dark about this whole place. It's undergoing so many transitions but my boss and the other person I work for are both super laid back so that will help. Thankfully I have Monday off since it's going to be slow at the beginning of the week so I'll be able to rest a little.
New jobs are rough; hopefully you will be able to "ease into it" a little more in the coming days. Hang in there!
Old 08-14-2009, 09:53 AM   #20
ONE
love, blood, life

So Rick Springfield or Gaelic Storm tonight?.........gonna have to go with GS