A Moment of Randooomdadoooooooooom - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #1
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 10:27 AM
A Moment of Randooomdadoooooooooom

With the U2 US leg starting soon I thought I would rip off a title from NLOTH............
__________________

shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 11:03 PM   #2
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:27 AM
new randoooom
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 11:05 PM   #3
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:27 AM
bedtime. I get to "sleep in" by two hours compared to the last 2 days....and I'll still be at work by 7:00 am
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 11:06 PM   #4
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 10:27 AM
Yep, fresh dooom

I should go to bed. Last day of work for the week tomorrow and it will more than likely be filled with drama

Almost forgot, have a good first day at the new job, arw
shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 10:27 AM
I think I will be taking sleep stuff tonight cuz all I can think of is the drama tomorrow.
Want it to be 4 O'Clock PM now
shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 11:54 PM   #6
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 10:27 AM
Um, Jay Weinberg is cute (he was just on Conan)...........I wonder who will play the US Bruce tour.........Max or Jay or both? Can't imagine E-Street without Max, but Jay was quite good in his little cameo........I'll take both

OK, now I have to go to bed.
shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 07:54 AM   #7
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 10:27 AM
shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #8
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 10:27 AM
ÜberTwitter - gaelicstorm - Darcyis about to receive a TD pass from the greatest QB of ALL time!!
D
Quote:
arcyis about to receive a TD pass from the greatest QB of ALL time!! ÜberTwitter - gaelicstorm - Darcyis about to receive a TD pass from the greatest QB of ALL time!!
9:25 PM Aug 9th from UberTwitter


//
mixed emotions............I wouldn't say best of all time, but dang good and thrilling
shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 12:53 PM   #9
Blue Crack Supplier
 
MsPurrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Heartland (Indiana, USA)
Posts: 48,162
Local Time: 10:27 AM
Randoooooooom waiting, wishing, and hoping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
New thread time guys
Soldier Field is four weeks from Saturday!
__________________
MsPurrl is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 12:57 PM   #10
Blue Crack Supplier
 
MsPurrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Heartland (Indiana, USA)
Posts: 48,162
Local Time: 10:27 AM
Sicy, would you please merge this with Shari's new thread or delete it? I didn't notice it when I started this.

Thanks!
__________________
MsPurrl is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 02:18 PM   #11
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari schultz View Post
I think I will be taking sleep stuff tonight cuz all I can think of is the drama tomorrow.
Want it to be 4 O'Clock PM now

My brother gave me half of one of his sleeping pills last night because I kept thinking of work drama

Now the higher ups are recondsidering the membership idea because they didn't know that the lunch program would have to go away if we did that.
kellyahern is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 05:42 PM   #12
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 10:27 AM
Um, shouldn't the higher ups have researched the membership idea and its consequences before they even presented it

Work drama Issue resolved...............for now. Prompted me to watch Office Space on the ol' iPod. Sat in the chair at lunch and laughed and laughed and laughed.............somewhat similar personalities........... What is the funniest about it was when I got back I asked a fella I work with if he had ever seen Office Space and it turns out that he and another guy JUST finished talking and comparing characters to co-workers............great minds think alike
shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 05:55 PM   #13
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 10:27 AM
Les Paul died

Cell phone ringtone will be Caravan..........
shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 07:00 PM   #14
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari schultz View Post
Um, shouldn't the higher ups have researched the membership idea and its consequences before they even presented it

Work drama Issue resolved...............for now. Prompted me to watch Office Space on the ol' iPod. Sat in the chair at lunch and laughed and laughed and laughed.............somewhat similar personalities........... What is the funniest about it was when I got back I asked a fella I work with if he had ever seen Office Space and it turns out that he and another guy JUST finished talking and comparing characters to co-workers............great minds think alike

Yeah, you would think they would have talked a little more before they put it in the budget


So which co-worker has the red stapler?
kellyahern is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 07:29 PM   #15
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 10:27 AM
Milton
In my mind there is only one person it could be
shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 08:47 PM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 10:27 AM
If you want to hear an amazing piece of work, buy Les Paul & Friends American Made World Played. I haven't listened to it in such a long time.................it is good stuff.

Les Paul, Stevie Ray Vaughan are my top 2 guitar players. The Edge (forgive me, arw) comes in third.
A former co-worker got me interested in Stevie. He went to the last ever Stevie concert at Alpine Valley. I can still remember Bob's face when he came in the next day.........as he was driving in to work he heard the news about the helicopter crash and Stevie's death.......he came over to me and very quietly said, "but I just saw him last night and he was fantastic"
shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 09:09 PM   #17
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 10:27 AM


I ended up working a full 8 hour day, not just a few like she said. I didn't bring any food with me nor did I eat before I left since I thought this was just going to be a quick day. So by the end of the day I was ready to faint. Doesn't help that I was surrounded by food all day long. It was ok. Different than what I'm used to for sure but waaaaay better than the bakery. I was really stressed out though about the whole day when I got to my grandpa's sale and had to tell the whole family about my day. I'm glad to be in this position right now to have had the opportunity to quit a new job for a new job when it's so hard to get jobs at all but having two first days at a new job in 9 days is really tough. I'm drained and I have to do it all over again tomorrow plus go out of town for the weekend. I didn't even know how much I was making until I left today. I just feel so out of the loop and in the dark about this whole place. It's undergoing so many transitions but my boss and the other person I work for are both super laid back so that will help. Thankfully I have Monday off since it's going to be slow at the beginning of the week so I'll be able to rest a little.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 10:48 PM   #18
Blue Crack Supplier
 
MsPurrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Heartland (Indiana, USA)
Posts: 48,162
Local Time: 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari schultz View Post
Les Paul died

Cell phone ringtone will be Caravan..........
Awwww . . . I hadn't heard that.
__________________
MsPurrl is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 10:49 PM   #19
Blue Crack Supplier
 
MsPurrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Heartland (Indiana, USA)
Posts: 48,162
Local Time: 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arw View Post


I ended up working a full 8 hour day, not just a few like she said. I didn't bring any food with me nor did I eat before I left since I thought this was just going to be a quick day. So by the end of the day I was ready to faint. Doesn't help that I was surrounded by food all day long. It was ok. Different than what I'm used to for sure but waaaaay better than the bakery. I was really stressed out though about the whole day when I got to my grandpa's sale and had to tell the whole family about my day. I'm glad to be in this position right now to have had the opportunity to quit a new job for a new job when it's so hard to get jobs at all but having two first days at a new job in 9 days is really tough. I'm drained and I have to do it all over again tomorrow plus go out of town for the weekend. I didn't even know how much I was making until I left today. I just feel so out of the loop and in the dark about this whole place. It's undergoing so many transitions but my boss and the other person I work for are both super laid back so that will help. Thankfully I have Monday off since it's going to be slow at the beginning of the week so I'll be able to rest a little.
New jobs are rough; hopefully you will be able to "ease into it" a little more in the coming days. Hang in there!
__________________
MsPurrl is offline  
Old 08-14-2009, 09:53 AM   #20
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 10:27 AM
So Rick Springfield or Gaelic Storm tonight?.........gonna have to go with GS
__________________

shari schultz is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is your best U2 live moment ever? oceane General Tour Discussions 61 03-03-2005 04:22 AM
what mood are you in at the moment ClaytonMan Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive 24 03-03-2005 02:59 AM
Where's Phaser's Updated Review? Mark Freedman Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive 29 11-22-2004 04:52 PM
The big question: cybersyd Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive 28 11-07-2004 04:29 PM
A Moment of Silence Dreadsox Free Your Mind Archive 43 09-13-2004 05:14 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×