A Moment of Randooomdadoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chat all ya want about Brent :angel:
I am done. So is Ted Thompson
11551614974a0906a50aedd-1.gif

:lmao: that's the same pic from his profile on yahoo sports that says he's now a Minnesota Viking. A Viking in a Packer's jersey! :der: Take that green off Brett!!!! You wear PURPLE now!!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

:lmao: that's the same pic from his profile on yahoo sports that says he's now a Minnesota Viking. A Viking in a Packer's jersey! :der: Take that green off Brett!!!! You wear PURPLE now!!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

~strip tease music plays~

Ok if someone could tell me where
1. Where my keys are
2. Where my knee brace is
3. Where I put down the paperwork at work to be able to set a sale.

Yes, it was a :crack: day
The headache hung on.

Just have to vent a little.
Sale day at work.
Gal scheduled to work in Hswrs with me gives her hours away.
Another gal pics up those hours, supposed to work in hswrs.
Doesn't
Works in textiles...........with 3 other people
Me alone
Third person, a older gentleman, discovers this and comes over to help me.
:bow:
I would have been lost without his help. He is the nicest guy........he is picking up retail sarcasm :heart: Still didn't get a lot done, but more than I would have without him.
Plus the China/Bridal gals helped out also after noticing that gal never came over

you know....I've been a little homesick for Phoenix the last few days. I think now that I'm working at a place I feel like I'll be with for a while I kind of miss life in Phx. I do like my new job, and it will be a lot more challenging for me than my last, but I LOVED my job at the resort. Well I just loved the resort itself and all the completely nutty people I worked with. I think I've also had Phx on my mind this week because I was not shy about where my football loyalty lies so anytime the Cards were brought up it was like I committed a crime for not switching teams. When they weren't calling me Fargo and mocking my "accent" ( :angry: :madspit: ) everyone there called me Purple. :cute: I know there's plenty of people at the resort that are probably wondering how I'm taking the news of this week. I miss seeing Camelback Mtn everywhere I go and palm trees and desert dirt.....:( But I can't have it both ways. I love my lakes way more anyways.

Just have to vent a little.
Sale day at work.
Gal scheduled to work in Hswrs with me gives her hours away.
Another gal pics up those hours, supposed to work in hswrs.
Doesn't
Works in textiles...........with 3 other people
Me alone
Third person, a older gentleman, discovers this and comes over to help me.
:bow:
I would have been lost without his help. He is the nicest guy........he is picking up retail sarcasm :heart: Still didn't get a lot done, but more than I would have without him.
Plus the China/Bridal gals helped out also after noticing that gal never came over

why didn't you just go grab the person who was supposed to work with you to begin with? :up: for the older dude that helped.

:crack:

my new boss cracks me up.....she just called to tell me to take tomorrow off. She wanted me to work a half day to do some random odds and ends. She said when I left today that she'd leave me a note of what needed to get done but then after I left she began to take inventory she realized we're fine and I can have tomorrow off. Now a half day in my life there means I'd be home by 10 am! :der: So it really wouldn't have been a big deal to in plus it's the only day of the week that it's free parking downtown..... It's going to be super busy the next few weeks now so tomorrow might be my only day off for a bit.

why didn't you just go grab the person who was supposed to work with you to begin with? :up: for the older dude that helped.
Could have. Probably should have.
Didn't.

What got me was when she took the hours she wrote the hours AND "house" under them. She KNEW she was supposed to be in hswrs..........why should I have to *beg* her to come over. Personal responsibility. In my stubborn german-ness I refuse to *beg*. I would never abandon someone on a busy sale day if I was scheduled there. Martyr? Call me what ya want. Boss has seen me float around on busy days to help co-workers that needed help and has even commented on it.

Just as another example:
Towels in textiles didn't get marked down. I found out about it when a customer came from a sister store and commented. I reacted.
I started marking them down Tuesday.........didn't finish. I left a note as to where I left off and that the stockroom had to be checked. I told my boss about it.

NO ONE did it in the past 3 days. Gal I work with in hswrs was scheduled in textiles tonight...........SHE is working on it tonight. My note is still taped to the counter. She saw it and checked on it and saw it was still unfinished.

Other hswrs gal, who was also a elf last year, opened in textiles today. She got bumped over to different register when excess help showed up in textiles.......she was busy at that register.............no one came over to help her.

I may lose my mind. Hswrs/China support group alive and well. We just shake our heads. I work tomorrow and it is a good crew. All housewares/china people working :). Boss is off. A former boss :heart: is working. It will be busy, there will be one person in each area with one break person floating around.

As I was typing that, a GB Packer (a newbie) broke his ankle........the nice tv people said they saw the video and were not going to replay it........thank you. I guess it was vivid.
Packers still winning 24-7

Enjoy your new found day off. Walking around your lake?

ETA
Injury changed from ankle to tibia ~ YOWCH!
Final score 31-21 Packers

Rodgers looked good. Back up QB injured. #3 QB, not so good.

Ok if someone could tell me where
1. Where my keys are
2. Where my knee brace is
3. Where I put down the paperwork at work to be able to set a sale.

Yes, it was a :crack: day
The headache hung on.
Update: Found the keys

Need help with the other 2
Headache and sore throat and working today :happy:
Boy am I glad whatever this is is hitting AFTER Irish Fest

As I was typing that, a GB Packer (a newbie) broke his ankle........the nice tv people said they saw the video and were not going to replay it........thank you. I guess it was vivid.
Packers still winning 24-7

Enjoy your new found day off. Walking around your lake?

ETA
Injury changed from ankle to tibia ~ YOWCH!
Final score 31-21 Packers

Rodgers looked good. Back up QB injured. #3 QB, not so good.

:yikes: about the ankle. Don't think I'd want to see that!

Went to the lake right after work yesterday and just got back from it again right now. :love: Beautiful days to walk.

Well I hope your work day goes better than yesterday!

Update: Found the keys

Need help with the other 2
Headache and sore throat and working today :happy:
Boy am I glad whatever this is is hitting AFTER Irish Fest

it's probably just allergies.....my sister was convinced she was sick with something other than allergies so she went to a minute clinic and spent $60 for them to tell her it's just allergies. :der: Her nurse boyfriend was of no help this time to her illness but then again he usually deals with people who won't be around for too much longer....

woke up this morning all excited that it's Sunday and then I realized it's Sunday in AUGUST not Sept so no football. :( Of course I'll take the Aug Sun because that meant one more walk at the lake while in a month it'll probably be too cold :sad:

:drool: I just made a chocolate cake with extra cocoa powder, choc chips, cherries, and lots of vanilla extract. I wanted to used almond extract but I didn't have any :(

It smells soooooooo good in the house right now :drool::drool:

Good day. The 3 of us in the area left with smiles. Long time since that happened.
Got to see and talk to former boss............I would still bend over backwards for that lady, just adore her.

I could use dessert now after eating dinner and that description of the cake sounds :drool:

I missed Brian Boitano too :(

:crazy: I wish my boss would text. I told her when I started I'm more than ok with communicating about work outside of work, esp by texting. The pastry shop at the resort would not function without everyone being open to texting so I'm totally used to having to talk to my boss/coworkers while not at work. She called me again tonight to basically tell me to do the same things she told me last night I should do on Monday morning when I get in since I'll be there a little earlier than her. All she needed to do was to text me saying to let her know if I have any questions about tomorrow. She's one of those that repeats themselves in a conversation so you end up having the same conversation twice. She also talks to herself while in a conversation so I'm never sure how to respond to her. :crack:

Good day. The 3 of us in the area left with smiles. Long time since that happened.
Got to see and talk to former boss............I would still bend over backwards for that lady, just adore her.

I could use dessert now after eating dinner and that description of the cake sounds :drool:

I missed Brian Boitano too :(

:up: about work

The cake was way too rich for me. I should have just zested an orange and skipped the rest of the extras....

I'm not sure if I know who Brian Boitano is :uhoh: :reject:

bacon smell/bacon completely lost on vegetarian

I bought a spicy chipotle hummus the other day and I swear it takes like bacon to me. My sister thinks that coocoo because I would have no idea what bacon tastes like anymore. The hummus is good but it's kind of weird at the same time. Believe it or not when I was younger one of my favorite things to eat was a bacon double cheesburger from Burger King. I could never eat the whole things so I'd get two meals out of it. :yikes: :yuck:

Bacon is one of the best things ever :yes:

I don't want to go to work tomorrow :reject:

Yes it is :yes: Just don't put chocolate on it. There was a candy bar with bacon in it at World Market..........

The only reason I want to go to work tomorrow is that it is my Friday. I am off Tues and Weds.

Thursday I get to deal with corporate gal and my boss about trim. On the other hand I get to work with a few gals I really like Thursday

Hang in there kelly :hug:

I bought a spicy chipotle hummus the other day and I swear it takes like bacon to me. My sister thinks that coocoo because I would have no idea what bacon tastes like anymore. The hummus is good but it's kind of weird at the same time. Believe it or not when I was younger one of my favorite things to eat was a bacon double cheesburger from Burger King. I could never eat the whole things so I'd get two meals out of it. :yikes: :yuck:

:faint: can't imagine you and the Burger King burger.

I don't normally buy mass produced jarred salsa, as I am addicted to specialty stores version, but I bought Tostitos Summer Salsa :drool:
Ingredients:
Tomato Puree (Water and Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes in Tomato Paste, Jalapeno Peppers, Onions, Raspberries, Blackberries, Sugar, Red Bell Pepper, Chipotle in Adobo (Chipotle Peppers, Tomatoes Paste, Vinegar, Salt, Natural Flavor), Fire Roasted Tomato Puree, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic and Natural Flavor.

It is so good!

Back
Top Bottom