A Moment of Randooomdadoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NEVER :tsk:

It's been a few days now and I'm STILL completely speechless anytime I think about that man in purple. I think the Vikes play tonight. Wonder if #4 is gonna make an appearance. :angry:

:scream: :barf:
Word is down here that he starts and plays a couple snaps...........sorry

I got to work in Housewares :love:...........Opened 2 instant credits, got 2 large candy bars as a reward (bribery :shifty: ).........Had a lovely day..........then at 4:30 I sneezed and a headache set in, WTF?

I boogied out of there so fast so I could come home and take my meds. I didn't even say bye to anyone. I just boogied.

The memorial service for Les Paul was at Discovery World today and then he was buried in Waukesha.............I loved his playing........RIP Les. Gonna miss ya calling in on WGN radio after your Monday night shows at the Iridium

Slightly morbid letter to Jackson family

Dear Jackson Family,
Please take note about how Les Paul was buried.
Man dies, people pay respects, man buried so he can
rest in peace.
Please for the love of music, bury Michael and let
him rest in peace.

They postponed his burial again :crack:

:crack: They just showed #4. I gasped. This is so weird. So weird. I honestly don't think I've ever been this speechless about anything. I'm just in such shock that Brett Favre is wearing Vikings gear right now.

That old man better not get hurt :angry:

Skol Vikings!!!!

I got to work in Housewares :love:...........Opened 2 instant credits, got 2 large candy bars as a reward (bribery :shifty: ).........Had a lovely day..........then at 4:30 I sneezed and a headache set in, WTF?

I boogied out of there so fast so I could come home and take my meds. I didn't even say bye to anyone. I just boogied.

well sounds like you had a good day til the end. Maybe the chocolate will cure the headache. :)

The memorial service for Les Paul was at Discovery World today and then he was buried in Waukesha.............I loved his playing........RIP Les. Gonna miss ya calling in on WGN radio after your Monday night shows at the Iridium

I know nothing about hime other than he made guitars.

Slightly morbid letter to Jackson family

Dear Jackson Family,
Please take note about how Les Paul was buried.
Man dies, people pay respects, man buried so he can
rest in peace.
Please for the love of music, bury Michael and let
him rest in peace.

They postponed his burial again :crack:

:up: on the message and :crack: on the burial. It's been almost 2 months. He's dead. Bury him.

pregame photo :love:

number4a.jpg

:|

This is too weird. Have I said that enough this week? :reject:

Well old man needs his rest
What was the crowd reaction?

they were loud but really it didn't seem like any other crowd cheering. It's so loud in the Dome that it's pretty hard to tell. But the news had their sports dude at the Dome and all of the fans outside seemed really hyped up....but again, hard to tell if it was for 4 or just cause they were at a game. There's plenty in the stands wearing #4's in green, green and white, and of course the newest 4

oh and....4 still has his Vikings horns on so he'll be back for more. He better do something this time. :madwife:

At least the game in MN is Monday Night Football, isn't it? I usually don't work Monday nights so I should be safe for that one..............Half the dept is asking off for the Lambeau game already, so I dare not.

3 and out.....

:|

Beware of the desperation look on his face and his tongue just slightly sticking out from the corner of his mouth........contemplation ='s too much thought='s interception.

Brett body language :crack: will make you do :banghead:

horns off, cap on......

they announcers keep saying it's not Favre it's the "nuances....he's doing everything a veteran player would do. It's EVERYONE else on the team that needs to learn" :|

I think there's way too much pressure on them right now to win the superbowl just because of 4. They need to just play their little preseaon game and not worry about February.

Beware of the desperation look on his face and his tongue just slightly sticking out from the corner of his mouth........contemplation ='s too much thought='s interception.

Brett body language :crack: will make you do :banghead:

it's super weird because I used to thoroughly love that look of defeat on his face after a bad series or a complete game loss but now I don't know how to accept that face. If he has a look of defeat then it's on the account of MY team. :angry:

horns off, cap on......

they announcers keep saying it's not Favre it's the "nuances....he's doing everything a veteran player would do. It's EVERYONE else on the team that needs to learn" :|

I think there's way too much pressure on them right now to win the superbowl just because of 4. They need to just play their little preseaon game and not worry about February.

:der: It's not Brett? It's everyone else that needs to learn? Wow
I agree about the too much pressure on the team, sadly that baggage comes with #4

:der: It's not Brett? It's everyone else that needs to learn? Wow
I agree about the too much pressure on the team, sadly that baggage comes with #4

there was a pass interference call that wasn't called....not his fault.

a newer receiver didn't catch the ball....not his fault.

4 yards is all 4 did....not....his......fault. :|

oh ya....what a look.

This is going to be the latest and greatest hat on all the guys this year. The same guys that spoke so fondly of 4 for 17 years.....

number4c.jpg

For the record, they could have given him a way cuter Vikings hat to wear. This one's pretty ugly. But it's a step up from that ratty red hat he came to town in.....

the announcers keep calling him #4.....and then bringing up Miami in February. :scream: And then the show a shot of the owners and how proud they must be of this evening. Their team is playing in a craphole of a stadium. How about a nice new stadium without a roof, please? That would be something to be proud of! I drive by the new Twins stadium every single day now. It'll open up next year. The Gopher football team has a new stadium the opens this season. I don't get why the hell the Vikings couldn't negotiate something with one of those teams to play at either place when their lease is up at the Dome. :angry: I can see why they wouldn't play at the Gopher stadium since it's on campus but the new Twins stadium is blocks from the Dome.

oh ya....what a look.

This is going to be the latest and greatest hat on all the guys this year. The same guys that spoke so fondly of 4 for 17 years.....

number4c.jpg

For the record, they could have given him a way cuter Vikings hat to wear. This one's pretty ugly. But it's a step up from that ratty red hat he came to town in.....

Is that Darrell Bevell? WI Badger quarterbacks and then Packer quarterback coach are not supposed to go coach for the *enemy*..............that is still so wrong, too! :madwife:

I wish I couldn't have gotten the stats they showed a few minutes ago about Vikings life since Tuesday.....1 million hits on Vikings.com. Thousands of single and season tickets sold. I think they said over 5000 #4 jerseys sold.

oh and :happy: Tarvaris just threw a touchdown pass. Why the hell couldn't he do that more often last season? Then he wouldn't be on the verge of getting the ax and I wouldn't have to see 4 every Sunday. :angry:

Vikings Athletic Trainer Sent to Mississippi to Help Favre Move Some Furniture
One of the Vikings athletic trainers, Eric Sugarman, has made yet another trip to Hattiesburg, Mississippi to help Brett Favre. But this time he wasn't evaluating his shoulder. Sugarman was sent to help Favre move some furniture.

"Some of this stuff is a little too heavy for Deanna to carry," said Favre about his wife, "so it's nice that Eric is available to come down to Mississippi. I'm sure he's glad to help out."

"Glad to help out? This is ridiculous!" said a frustrated Sugarman, "Believe it or not, we actually have players under contract that need injuries assessed, treated and rehabilitated." Future trips to Mississippi for the Viking athletic trainer will most likely include mowing Favre's lawn, landscaping his backyard, staining his deck and fixing his old pick-up truck

So that is how they signed Brett :lol:
Found it on Real Fake Sports

Back
Top Bottom