A Moment of Randooomdadoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So how did the tug o war team do, arw?
Catching up on some sleep?

I napped on and off all day yesterday and am still tired. Sore throat yesterday and the voice finally evened out this afternoon.

Soldier Field is four weeks from Saturday! :hyper:

I'll be there IF my house sells and I am no longer gainfully employed in Indiana! Otherside, stop by my empty seat and say hi to zoney! :happy:

Picasa Web Albums - ssmadnessinmysoul - Gaelic Storm
Pics from Gaelic Storm Friday and Saturday
I need to start saving up for a new camera. Saturday esp. it began freezing. Friday it did that, but not as often.

I can't wait to see how dorky I look in the "documetary"
Found this on Facebook.
6415_120144538971_52704563971_22465.jpg

The 3 of you and my arm...........again. Always just my arm :)

Cool!!!

^:ohmy:
Store pressing charges?

:yes:

At least they didn't haul her off to jail (I think it has to be $300 or more to be a felony). She has a summons to go to court.

I'll be there IF my house sells and I am no longer gainfully employed in Indiana! Otherside, stop by my empty seat and say hi to zoney! :happy:

I'll send happy thoughts that both happen (well, not sure about the not being employed part, but I hope you make it to Chicago anyway). It'd be great to see you, zoney and MsPurrl in Chicago :)

:yes:

At least they didn't haul her off to jail (I think it has to be $300 or more to be a felony). She has a summons to go to court.

I'll send happy thoughts that both happen. It'd be great to see you, zoney and MsPurrl in Chicago :)

I need all the happy thoughts I can get. We seem to be the condo that people make an offer for, see what we say, and bring that to another condo across the courtyard that has been on the market for less than 2 weeks. :huh:

:crazy: soooo tired from the weekend! :yawn: Irish fest was super fun even though I was very tired and not feeling so great on Sat. :barf: Good to finally meet Shari's friends! Gaelic Storm was awesome. Probably best concert I've seen of them. But that's probably because my Irish fair is tiny and they play on a small stage. The only other time I've seen them live outside of a fair is at a tiny club. But this was by far the biggest crowd I've seen them in. I can't wait to see the film but I hope I'm not in it a lot. I look like crap and probably look like this :| most of the time since I felt like I was going to pass out. Yesterday was just as busy and long as Sat was. I found lots cool of things to buy after doing some bargin shopping both days. I got home around 1 am this morning. If I were to still be working at that awful bakery they said I had to work today so I would have been there at 5 am. :crack: Thankfully my new boss said she didn't need me today due to some menu tastings going on for the new restaurant. Even better is that she called me tonight and said she changed her mind about me working the tastings at all and wants me in on Wed-Sun instead. So I have tomorrow off too :hyper: I spent all day today trying to catch up on laundry and doing a Target run that I was happy to hear that I get another day off. :drool:

So how did the tug o war team do, arw?
Catching up on some sleep?

I napped on and off all day yesterday and am still tired. Sore throat yesterday and the voice finally evened out this afternoon.

I'm not really sure how they did because they don't compete as a team per se; it's more like each team member is chosen to compete in a heat by weight class but how they determine the weight is as a group of 8 and not individual. So I know some of their weight classes won but I think that a team from Iowa won for the whole season. This weekend was the last major competition between them all.

you can't go if you're still working in IN? :(

My new boss told me she's going out of town for business towards the tail end of my U2 week so she wasn't sure if she could approve it. Then she told me that was ridiculous that she would tell me no since her being gone wouldn't ever affect me. :der: So then she said no problem that I can go. :whew:

Picasa Web Albums - ssmadnessinmysoul - Gaelic Storm
Pics from Gaelic Storm Friday and Saturday
I need to start saving up for a new camera. Saturday esp. it began freezing. Friday it did that, but not as often.

I can't wait to see how dorky I look in the "documetary"
Found this on Facebook.
6415_120144538971_52704563971_22465.jpg

The 3 of you and my arm...........again. Always just my arm :)

I look like I'm praying :der: Just takings pics!!! My camera drives me nuts and wouldn't work properly most of the night unless I turned the flash off. I missed a few good pics of Twigger at the bar :( I loved their outfits but I really think Ryan should have worn a lighter shirt. He's going to look so gross on film with that sweaty dark shirt he had on....

I'm going to try to talk one of my friends into going to see them in town next week if she doesn't work, even if I have to buy her dinner or pay for the ticket. It was a great show but the setlist felt like it was missing some stuff....like Lover's Wreck :happy: I think that's my NYD of Gaelic Storm so I need to see it live! They probably played it last night. :angry:

I love it when I spend an hour at Target getting stuff I don't really need and then I come home to find something random, like a dead battery in my camera and wall clock, and I don't have new batteries for either. I do however, now have enough granola bars to open my own granola bar store. :der: I bought 3 boxes last week, then we went to Target for the trip on Friday night and I bought 3 more boxes since I didn't think to bring any with me. I found out that my friend and her family are just as addicted to granola bars as I am. My friend's husband told her to buy him 12 boxes because he thinks he's a bigger granola bar addict than anyone. We bought him 6 but then took 3 with. I barely ate any of them this weekend but just because I'm wacko, I bought 2 more boxes. Plus my parents have a good 2-3 boxes in the kitchen as well. So I have enough granola bars to last me a few days but no battery in my camera to upload my pics or no battery in the clock on the wall...I'll go back tomorrow but I definitely don't need to hit up the granola bar aisle :no:

you can't go if you're still working in IN? :(

My new boss told me she's going out of town for business towards the tail end of my U2 week so she wasn't sure if she could approve it. Then she told me that was ridiculous that she would tell me no since her being gone wouldn't ever affect me. :der: So then she said no problem that I can go. :whew:

I have used all 10 of my vacation days. :happy: I wouldn't have done that if I'd thought I'd still be in IN now, but we'd planned on being long gone by now, not being the condo you bounce ideas off. I have 2.5 sick days left but if I'm going to use one of those, I'll use it for Boston the next week.

In other news...I am very excited about Food Network's new show, What Would Brian Boitano Make?

Favre on Plane to Minnesota
By Jay Sorgi
Story Created: Aug 18, 2009
Story Updated: Aug 18, 2009
TODAY'S TMJ4's Lance Allan reports that Brett and Deanna Favre are heading to St. Paul, Minnesota on a jet believed to be registered by the owner of the Minnesota Vikings.
The plane took off from Hattiesburg, Mississippi around 9:00 a.m.
Allan is told that there is no contract agreed to by the Vikings and Favre.
Check back for more on this breaking story as details come to us

Schmeg :wave: Hope it all works out and Chicago U2 is in your future. Is that a real show on the Food Network? Did you find a place in Atlanta?
arw: You hide not feeling well, well :hug:. WI and Gaelic Storm = very happy together, it seems.
They play up in Minoqua in the coming days.............I :heart: Minoqua and wish I could go there. Go to the zoo to see them again.........:yes:

Favre on Plane to Minnesota
By Jay Sorgi
Story Created: Aug 18, 2009
Story Updated: Aug 18, 2009
TODAY'S TMJ4's Lance Allan reports that Brett and Deanna Favre are heading to St. Paul, Minnesota on a jet believed to be registered by the owner of the Minnesota Vikings.
The plane took off from Hattiesburg, Mississippi around 9:00 a.m.
Allan is told that there is no contract agreed to by the Vikings and Favre.
Check back for more on this breaking story as details come to us

:crack:

MAKE UP YOUR MIND! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Isn't he fun? :happy:
Say hey to him from the state of WI if you bump into him
He just wants to miss training camp..........that is the way he operates

Trending topics on Twitter:
WCCO-TV
Vikings,
Minnesota
Vikes

wis10 According to WCCO-TV, Brett Favre will sign with the MN Vikings today. How many more times do you think he'll retire during his career?
half a minute ago from web :)lol: )

Sobe life water fuji apple pear = :down: :barf: I knew I wouldn't like this combo but I wanted to try it. The other flavors are yummy :drool: but this one is naaaasty. :barf:

I have places to go today and lots to do around the house so I'm sure by the time I'm done with all of my errands and chores there will be a #4 Purple jersey on the tv. Can't wait to get mine! :up:

:|

I have places to go today and lots to do around the house so I'm sure by the time I'm done with all of my errands and chores there will be a #4 Purple jersey on the tv. Can't wait to get mine! :up:

:|

I would def. count on that.

Trending topics on Twitter have now included Brett Favre and Brett.......he is taking over :scream:

I currently am wearing the Lambeau Field T I have. Am contemplating purchasing the Rodgers mock jersey I saw yesterday, I had it in my hands.

I start work at 3 pm today..........gotta tell ya, by 3 pm it will be difficult, to say the least, to go :|
I hate that shift.

Aaron Kampman: "The red jersey will be off.

Nick Barnett (without malice): "After all those years of not being able to hit him, do I want to hit him? Of course I want to hit him."

Bring it :drool:

"The Vikings future just landed" KSTP reporter
Wow, no pressure :ohmy:

in other completely shocking news.....my sister just called to tell me that the company in AZ that laid her off in Feb closed their doors today. :ohmy: So everyone is out of work. There's a lot of people who work there too. My sister had less than a handful of interviews from Feb to May so now there's even more people out there looking for jobs. She hasn't had any luck here either :sad: But the good news about today's news is that if she wouldn't have been laid off in Feb she would have been laid off today and we would have signed another 1 year lease on the house in July. So instead of just a few months she'd have almost a full year to be committed to that house.

I thought she was calling to tell me about #4 when she said she had some shocking news.

Back
Top Bottom