A Man And A Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
:ohmy:

And speaking of soy milk. I had to throw out a carton that had gone bad and when that milk goes bad - it goes bad :barf:

I decided to buy some tonight after trying it last summer. I liked it but it um, gave me problems. I decided to try it again and had a glass with dinner tonight. Much cramping ensued. :scream:

Guess I can't drink soy milk. :slant:

:scratch: Can you eat other soy products like tofu. Could you have an allergy. Oh, I love a good mystery. :hyper:

The only soy milk I buy is the cappucino flavoured one. I mix it up in the blender with ice cubes and a banana and it turns into a really yummy smoothie :drool:

fah said:
:scratch: Can you eat other soy products like tofu. Could you have an allergy. Oh, I love a good mystery. :hyper:

The only soy milk I buy is the cappucino flavoured one. I mix it up in the blender with ice cubes and a banana and it turns into a really yummy smoothie :drool:

I'm an idiot. I've been PMSing all week and it came a day early. :der:

Id-i-o-to, am I. Indeed. :laugh:

*makes self huge chocolate banana and peanut butter milkshake with vanilla soy milk :tongue:

Lara Mullen said:
I went to the gym this afternoon :lol: (I never imagined myself being a gym person)

I felt a bit odd though, everyone there was already fit and slim and there were a large group of really muscular guys all lifting weights. I met two girls though who weren't that fit either and it was their third or fourth time at the gym. I almost fell off the treadmill too, I was trying to increase the gradient but increased the speed. :laugh: :uhoh:

i imagine if i went to the gym, that's what would happen to me. only i probably would fall off all the way.

i don't go to the gym for the reason i don't like trying to work out with all sorts of muscle-y people around me.

although i should excersize more, i'm getting fat sitting around.

hey...

i wonder if the gyms are open now, or they don't open until sunday when people come back :hmm:

i think if i went a day or two when no one was there, i'd get past that wierd "i don't want to work out in a room full of strong muscle-y people"

and if not...well...i could say i tried, swipe the puny 5 lbs. dumbbells from home, and go running around here...on the ice and snow in the frigid cold. yeah right :rolleyes:

you want frigid cold, IWB?

i'll give you frigid cold. :angry:

-30 for a solid week. :der:

i don't care how many layers of clothing i tack on, even my tits freeze in this weather. :angry:

about gyms...i don't go to them...i have issues with other people's shmutz. (yiddish for well....shmutz lol! i dunno the direct translation...dirt, sweat, basically anything gross)

i do have my own treadmill and home gym, though, and live on a street with the hills from hell (literally one of them is called cardiac hill...not kidding)....so that's basically how i keep in shape.

and if you fall off a treadmill, it's going way too fast...slow it down to a pace you can handle, and increase it gradually from there.

it's 3:55 am and i'm still awake. :der:

it was a combination of a strange bear dream (bear from here) and my dog shaking herself and all her (loud ass) tags on her collar. :angry:

Last edited:
yikes.

:hug:

-30 celsius or fahrenheit? either way, it sounds really bad. and it's still a good 10 degrees colder than it's been here this week (although today it dipped into -30 F once windchill was factored in :mad: )

makes me think that

edit: makes me think what?

i like how i posted before i actually finished my post :der:

and i completly forgot what i was going to say.

oh i know. makes me think i shouldn't complain about not wanting to go running in the temps we've got here.

schmutz is a good word.

Last edited:
IWasBored said:
yikes.

-30 celsius or fahrenheit? either way, it sounds really bad. and it's still a good 10 degrees colder than it's been here this week (although today it dipped into -30 F once windchill was factored in :mad: )

-30 anything is fricking cold :hug: :hug:

IWasBored said:
hey...

i wonder if the gyms are open now, or they don't open until sunday when people come back :hmm:

i think if i went a day or two when no one was there, i'd get past that wierd "i don't want to work out in a room full of strong muscle-y people"

and if not...well...i could say i tried, swipe the puny 5 lbs. dumbbells from home, and go running around here...on the ice and snow in the frigid cold. yeah right :rolleyes:

Going out on a limb.....but

I think you might be surprised at how many non muscley types are in the gym (unless it's somewhere like Gold's gym). If you really want to try the gym thing see if there is anyone who can show you how to use the equipment (if you don't know how). And by anyone I mean someone who works in the gym.

:up:

fah said:

Going out on a limb.....but

I think you might be surprised at how many non muscley types are in the gym (unless it's somewhere like Gold's gym). If you really want to try the gym thing see if there is anyone who can show you how to use the equipment (if you don't know how). And by anyone I mean someone who works in the gym.

:up:

maybe. i'm going on what my roommate last semester said. i'm not about to spend any money going to the gym, so i'd go to one of the ones i can use on campus...and my roommate spent a lot of time whining about how she hated going to the gym because they're mostly sports people working out, and slutty girls trying to flirt with the sports guys.

10,000 is a lot of posts

holy crap. sometime tonight i reached 20,000 and i didn't even know it! :der:

i definetly had 19,000-something earlier.

:shifty:

IWasBored said:
yikes.

makes me think that

edit: makes me think what?

i like how i posted before i actually finished my post :der:

and i completly forgot what i was going to say.

oh i know. makes me think i shouldn't complain about not wanting to go running in the temps we've got here.

schmutz is a good word.

oy i forgot the c in schmutz.

yes everything is schmutz to me.

shower schmutz. toilet schmutz. gym schmutz...it's all the same to me. :der: (yes, i'm a neat freak...borderline OCD)

no need to edit anything...it's past the point of thinking now.

(ahem 4:32 am...no thinking required lol)

i was talking -30 celcius, baby. fucking brutal.

i have these leather gloves with "thinsulate"...rated to -40...

thinsulate, my ass. within a minute WITH the gloves on, i cannot feel my freaking fingers. mayhaps i should increase my body fat or something...as i'm not taking this weather too well. :der:

so a little extra fat goes a long way in this fookin weather...fuck the gym.

fah said:
Were you a blue crack addict before or did that change. I can't remember :scratch:

i was most addicted to this place about a year after i registered. and it's been on and off since.

:yikes:

mmmBono said:

oy i forgot the c in schmutz.

yes everything is schmutz to me.

shower schmutz. toilet schmutz. gym schmutz...it's all the same to me. :der: (yes, i'm a neat freak...borderline OCD)

no need to edit anything...it's past the point of thinking now.

(ahem 4:32 am...no thinking required lol)

i was talking -30 celcius, baby. fucking brutal.

i have these leather gloves with "thinsulate"...rated to -40...

thinsulate, my ass. within a minute WITH the gloves on, i cannot feel my freaking fingers. mayhaps i should increase my body fat or something...as i'm not taking this weather too well. :der:

so a little extra fat goes a long way in this fookin weather...fuck the gym.

i've got stupid new england weather to contend with (according to weather.com it is -6 F, "feels like" -18F at the moment...but i'm not outside), but you've got more evil temperatures by far.

that sucks about the gloves. :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom