A Man And A Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rijst.jpg

Rono, your meal looks like lettuce and rice with verious veg, crinkly carrots, peas, onions, kidney beans covered in a red sauce.

im a bit bored tonight, i was out in town too.
it was really really cold.
i think ill be out again tomorrow, im getting up early and my dad will leave me at the shopping centre while he leaves my mum to work, i will do the shopping and he'll pick me up and then we'll go home and unpack the shopping. (I hate that bit of shopping, lugging the backs into the house). Then after that we're going to town to go to the music library to borrow some new cd's for ourselves and we'll probably go for a coffee at the bookshop which I really like doing with my pops. A 'friend' wants me to meet her but after her antics at New Year I don't want to see her again. She had her friend phoning me and being rude to me after they left me in town by myself. I don't think she realises I have enough on my plate right now than having her and strangers picking fights with me. I also don't want to be sour and give her more ammunition to be even more rude though.

Doozer, do you hate when cold things such as lettuce are on a plate with hot food too? :lol:

I think we talked about this here before. :hmm:

I have a bit of a problem when lettuce is near my warm food, or when my mum puts fruit on the side of my plate. :reject: I have to keep them away from each other. I usually eat my salad first, then the warm food.

I... uh... I'm going to go eat some of my cake now *runs away leaving a dust cloud outline*

yanno I still haven't had my Birthday spanking yet LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom