A Man And A Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you said that this don`t feel like a u2 tour. It always work :up:

Sorry, i am getting tired,...:wink:

planning a trip is almost the same amounth of fun as making it i guess :laugh:

mascot225x309.jpg

Rangers Captain ( baseball )

morning
:wave:

i still have to finish planning amsterdam, we really need to book our hotel. we just have our flights.

actually, it's more like good afternoon it's 2.30pm

i really should have checked my emails when I was off, I got one 2 weeks ago from one of my tutors this semester for a module in the french modern novel (it's going to be really boring, i can tell :crack: ) he told us we should start reading one of the books before we go back to class. the class starts on tuesday. i have not bought the books. last week i also got my timetables andi noticed i have a clash between classes so I will have to get my language classes changed (if I change one, i have to change the other one too). im actually pretty excited about that, the language class im in now i don't really like. The tutor never really does any work with us. :der:

hi doozer and marty

i should peel the potatoes for dinner soon, my mum just rang and said "Sweetypop (I think that nickname is brilliant!), do you mind peeling the spuds for dinner", which probably means she'll be home soon. :hmm:

MissMaCo said:
afternoon Testjes ! :kiss:

:kiss:
:love:

*is suddenly reminded again that he has to email Marie about the forum :reject:*

Still, I think you may have more luck by contacting Tom as he is an admin (OK, God if you will :D) so he might know what's going wrong...
I have no problems entering the forum.

Popmartijn said:

*is suddenly reminded again that he has to email Marie about the forum :reject:*

Still, I think you may have more luck by contacting Tom as he is an admin (OK, God if you will :D) so he might know what's going wrong...

:hug: Marty

I managed to go there last night for a few seconds but it wasn't from my computer... I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ! :scream:

My Mum always gives me nicknames, she also calls me Lara Mullens and Titily Tit Wallington when I've done something silly :hmm:

Hi Marie. :wave: :hug: I couldn't get into the site when Lu was having problems too I think, it wasn't pleasant. :crack: I think Fah also had problems but I'm not sure :hmm:

Lu, I lost 2lbs this week but when I got home last night I gorbed myself. I ate so much. :tsk:

Popmartijn said:

Hi :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom