A Man And A Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had bran flakes and then afterwards a piece of baguette with a slice of beef in it. I don't even like beef but once in a while I get an odd craving for it and I think it's my body telling me it wants iron so I don't deprive it. Then I went for a big walk.

I have lost all my Christmas/ uni weight and am now the weight I am at the end of the summer. :up: Although, I do have a confession, that day we were talking about Jaffa cakes, I went and had 3 of them later that evening. :uhoh: I am weak. :(

(I have been good since though and done some excercises everyday and I lost 2lbs this week. :up: )

I was still awake at 4 this morning. I was trying really hard to sleep. :|

I know. I really hate it. I was quite tired though and kept tossing and turning and it was making me really frustrated.

coffee, when I have classes I become hooked on coffee. :drool:

I am skinnier now that I've been de-toxing for a month :up:

but on tuesday when january is over I'm going to eat all the cakes in the world and drink all the wine

but then I will go back to being healthy cos otherwise I will just turn back into a bloater

I was this thin about 18 months ago, then I got really fat whilst I was in ireland cos I kept eating potatoes and wheaten bread and drinking all the alcohol. So now I'm back at being (relatively) thin. And I want to stay this way :up:

Lara Mullen said:
It's almost 5am in Fah's world now so I think she may be asleep again/ or working. Don't you work night shifts Fah? :hmm:

I work both night and day shifts. :|

The days are 7 am to 7 pm and the night 7 pm to 7 am.

2 days then 2 nights, then off for 4 days.

I don't have to work til Monday :dance:

And I am now awake :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I went for toothpaste and spent $71. :|

Luckily, there was no keychain involved with this transaction.

I'm going to work on a few mix cds now. :wave:

that was one expensive tube of paste :wink:

:lol: keychains

:|:|:|:|:|:|

aside from the obvious health issues, i'm really glad i don't smoke.

if my gum-chewing habits are any kind of indication....

:shifty:

good thing gum is cheap. i don't even like gum. just wrigley mint gum, the green pack kind.

i kind of wonder where the hell my keychain is.

how long did these things take to arrive?

i'm still in mourning over the loss of my level. i have the broken piece, but the level itself didn't break (are those things breakable? i'm kind of curious what exactly the thing that makes the bubble is...), just the piece of plastic on the top that attatched it to the keyring.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I went for toothpaste and spent $71. :|

Luckily, there was no keychain involved with this transaction.

I'm going to work on a few mix cds now. :wave:

I had to go to Safeway tonight after dinner to buy milk. $125 later I came home with 2 jugs of milk and various other things that we needed including donuts.

IWasBored said:
i kind of wonder where the hell my keychain is.

how long did these things take to arrive?

i'm still in mourning over the loss of my level. i have the broken piece, but the level itself didn't break (are those things breakable? i'm kind of curious what exactly the thing that makes the bubble is...), just the piece of plastic on the top that attatched it to the keyring.

I still don't have my keychain either. I checked my credit card statement and my membership went through on December 28th.

I've had my current keychain since the 80's. It has diet coke tag on it. Now I drink diet pepsi (my vice) I used to drink diet coke. You could never find anything with the diet coke labeling it was always coke. My Mom and Dad went on a trip to San Francisco and my Mom found this Diet Coke keychain for me. I don't think I can ever give it up.

IWB - I know exactly how you feel about your keychain :hug:

fah said:

I still don't have my keychain either. I checked my credit card statement and my membership went through on December 28th.

I've had my current keychain since the 80's. It has diet coke tag on it. Now I drink diet pepsi (my vice) I used to drink diet coke. You could never find anything with the diet coke labeling it was always coke. My Mom and Dad went on a trip to San Francisco and my Mom found this Diet Coke keychain for me. I don't think I can ever give it up.

IWB - I know exactly how you feel about your keychain :hug:

i have no idea what address i might have given u2.com...but when my mom called she didn't say anything about u2 mail...just school and bank stuff.

i have a spongebob keychain somewhere at home, but somehow i don't think that will be the same...

:yawn:

i think i'm goiong to go to sleep.

i'm going to be insane and wake up to try to get GA tix for the may 26th show.

and then i have to go back to sleep not long after that so i dno't fall asleep at work....8pm to 3am on saturdays.

i also need to remember to call the office to tell them i'm picking up someone's shift on sunday night.

:wave: goodnight fah

I took the middle mini fah to Safeway with me (she likes to shop) and while we were walking past the pharmacy she found a Sponge Bob thermometer :huh:

Ok, we have Sponge Bob bandaids but I held firm and didn't buy the thermometer :D

fah said:
I took the middle mini fah to Safeway with me (she likes to shop) and while we were walking past the pharmacy she found a Sponge Bob thermometer :huh:

Ok, we have Sponge Bob bandaids but I held firm and didn't buy the thermometer :D

they make spongebob thermometers?

wow.

ok i'm leaving for real now :wave:

IWasBored said:

they make spongebob thermometers?

wow.

ok i'm leaving for real now :wave:

and much more including (in my house):

lunchkits
backpacks
notepads
books