A Man And A Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono's American Wife said:
I'm glad you got your ticket April :hug: :applaud: I think you must be the only real fan to end up with one because they rest are all on ebay being sold by a-hole scalpers.

After 90 minutes of trying, we ended up with:

$80 spent for two U2.com memberships

1 lost pre-sale code and no return call from Ticketbastard

2 nosebleeds seats for Anaheim for $360

:mad:

:censored:

i hope i have good luck! :yes:

:hmm: for all i know you might know judo or karate or something ;)

:wave: speaking of work, i should get ready to leave soon.

Thanks guys :hug: :)

Rick is on the phone with Ticketmaster right now trying to get his code reset...they actually tried to tell him only one of us could use a code because its "one code per household" :eyebrow:

They've since figured out that they are wrong :wink:

Bono's American Wife said:
Thanks guys :hug: :)

Rick is on the phone with Ticketmaster right now trying to get his code reset...they actually tried to tell him only one of us could use a code because its "one code per household" :eyebrow:

They've since figured out that they are wrong :wink:
He was talking about one dress code,...

:der: I need to be sick when i post in testjes at daytime also. I am not at work though :|

Last edited:
I am still not feeling well. My ears are killing me, I also have my French oral today and I can't really talk. It's going to be really bad.

This place is like a black hole, it has sucked the fun out of the tour for me :uhoh:

:heart: Testjes :heart:

I'm off now to go over my presentation for my oral :wave:

Lara Mullen said:
I am still not feeling well. My ears are killing me, I also have my French oral today and I can't really talk. It's going to be really bad.

This place is like a black hole, it has sucked the fun out of the tour for me :uhoh:

yeah, it is like a black hole.

and then i go into randooooom and arw and kariann and wankerman are jumping up and down like crazy. :rolleyes: apparently they're the only people here insane enough to not mind that they just got raped by U2 tour prices. i'm still trying to figure out if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

:hug: feel better

Lara Mullen said:

aww Lara :hug: I hope you oral went well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom