a lil' joke to get you on your way, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
ok guys, ready for a joke?

i caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't heeeaaaaar you? :) are you ready for a joke? :)

ok, this is one of my favourites. i've always said, the best jokes are the ones that can be said in 10 seconds or less. this one certainly comes close.

alright here it goes.

there's this man, randall i think his name was, he's like 29 or 30 or something. he's single, hasn't dated in years and was really feeling randy in the pubic area.

so one day he goes to old man steptoe, whom he'd known since he was a little boy.

now old man steptoe wasn't a man of great beauty, intelligence, or charm. but his three daughters, they had more than of it to make up for him.

so randall asks greggy (old man steptoe) "you know greggy, i need to spread the ol' seed if you know what i mean. any chance you can hook me up with that hot broad of yours?"

old man steptoe hadn't a problem with that, so he gave him the keys to the heart of his oldest daughter.

the two went out ona date the very next day, and the cat came back. sandwhiches are wonderful, sandwhiches are fun

~fred penner

now where was i.

ok, so the date. yeah, whatever, the date was fine, and when greggy came back old man steptoe couldn't wait to hear what randy randall had to say about the evening.

"yeah, it was ok...i guess."

"well, what went wrong?"

"she's just not what i'm looking for."

so, with that old man steptoe exchanged proverbial keys and gave randall the rights to date his middle daughter pagauses.

so out they went, and yada yada, nothing really happened.

when they got back randall told steptoe she wasn't all that shit-hot either, and told steptoe that if his last daughter wasn't better than the last two, he'd kick the piss out of him.

naturally, randall took out steptoes last daughter, and sure enough - it was a success!

the new york observer wrote:

"nights don't get much better for young lovers, than the one experienced by randall and old man steptoes youngest daughter. they had a great time!"

the globe in mail in ontario wrote:

"the toronto maple leafs dealt forwards gary roberts and tie domi to the edmonton oilers in exchange for ryan smyth and defenceman steve staios in a trade that has left the entire national hockey league shaking it's head in collective bewilderment."

randall had a girlfriend, and old man steptoe didn't get the shit beat out of him.

:lmao:

did you at least like the newspaper clippings? i thought they added nice reinforcement of the facts.

:)

I totally just snorted my juice box out my nose and stuff!!! That's how funny this joke is!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha, and so on.

What a happy story. Everything works out in the end.

I am assuming this is not the same Randall who is a correspondent on Zedbetty's blog. Nothing ever works out right in that Randall's world.

Well, does your Randall look like this?
randallmugshot.gif

Great joke bear.
I liked the Fred Penner part. :up:

sandwhiches.... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom