A Kids in the Hall Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Gotta love those crazy Canadians :sexywink:

colourkithwigs.jpg

My favorite characters would have to be Buddy Cole, the Cathys (one with a "C" and one with a "K", of course), Bad Doctor, Gavin (the little kid who always said "one time" and was always annoying as hell), and Weston Esterhazy (the weird guy who was obsessed with movie stars, haha).

There's a new dvd out with the complete first season on it, and the reruns are on Comedy Central all the time. Being sick this week, I made it a point to watch them when they were on at 2:00 and 2:30pm.

Anyone else love this show?

I love kids in the hall too. And I'm also sick this week so I've been watching them too.

You pretty much named all my favourite characters except perhaps the goth girl and boy played by Mark McKinney and Scott Thompson. Can't remember their character names. The ones that are always attaching personal meaning to strange coincidences.

Oh yes, I still love to watch the reruns. My friends and I (and mind you they are gay) used to drive around town in high school and blast the I'm Gay song. Good times, haha :lol:

:laugh: there was one episode where Scott Thompson was playing softball in drag . :lmao: to this day that was one of the funniest skits I have ever seen.

9 out of 10 Helens agree that April is the coolest American for starting this thread.

As a Canadian girl I grew up on KITH. I can't believe that you guys get them in the states. That rocks!!

I haven't seen 'Brain Candy' in such a long time

Cat on my head
Cat on my head
Cat on my head
Cat on my head

I really need to rent this movie:yes:

And yes, I love the Kids in the Hall.

Last edited:
Well... since I went out of my way to learn how to play the song on my guitar... ;)

I liked the one where the rockstars stole the old lady's prised gazebo... lol

Its hard not to like them, in all their amusing perversity. I watch it whenever I'm able, and I rarely watch tv, but if its on :eek: woohays.

Cancer Boy: "Everyday's a gift. Did you see? Did you see? The doctor and me, did you see?

Bruce McCollough as a woman is my favorite character. It seems like every female he plays talks alike, looks alike, and has the same idosyncracies.

Gay man in denail: "Oh, hi honey!! You wouldn't believe what happened! I was driving, because you know I LOVE TO DRIVE, and all of sudden I had to take the biggest pee in the world! And then came up to me...and I think he was one of THOSE types! And I said, "No"..."No, no no no NOOO!!"

"Chicken Lady: Of course it's good, 'cause they're fresh. Straight out of my body and onto your plate." :lmao:

chicken.jpg

I used to have a TV in my room and when I couldn't sleep on Saturday nights I'd watch "Kids in the Hall" at like 2:30 in the morning and get hysterical. The cast has toured a couple of times but tickets sell out so fast. I would love to see it live, probably laugh so hard I'd have trouble breathing.

Hehe, thanks Kelli! :wave: I love the Helens, lol. I remember when the show first came on it was on HBO (at least in the States). I was 12 and thought it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. I watched it religiously.

I remember the last time they toured I wanted to go so badly but tickets were sold out like in a half hour.

Back
Top Bottom