A is for ANOTHER DAY of DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello vivalapopedge, I don't think we've met!

Skating in New york :love:

vivalapopedge said:

You posted on my thread in the Babyface Cafe:wink:

:giggle: Oops - then we have met! There are so many new faces here lately (that's my excuse anyway!)

new_craic_girl said:
when I was your age (imagine an old timer voice here), we didn't have computers to meet people. We had to meet people the old fashioned way. In a bar. :wink:

Ye well, I never tried to find someone to go out with on the internet if that is what you are implying

vivalapopedge said:
Awww, you couldn't help falling in love? :wink:

<-------- is listening to "Can't Help Falling in Love":wink:

You are right, pretty much

<----------- is listening to Dear Miss Lonely Hearts

I am just giving you a hard time irishteen. No offense. It is just kind of trippy to think about "dating over the internet".
A neighbor near my mom left her husband and kids and went off to canada to marry a guy she met on the internet. Then you hear all these stories about nutters who prey on kids they meet on the internet. Just scary, not seeing a face. (Its the mom in me - I worry about these things).

new_craic_girl said:
I am just giving you a hard time irishteen. No offense. It is just kind of trippy to think about "dating over the internet".
A neighbor near my mom left her husband and kids and went off to canada to marry a guy she met on the internet. Then you hear all these stories about nutters who prey on kids they meet on the internet. Just scary, not seeing a face. (Its the mom in me - I worry about these things).

Ye I see the side your comin' from, and it's one fot he reasons I haven't told my parents about her.

But you got to understand I have known her for so long, and I trust hr completely, I know she isn't one of them people

It is cool to think about though - you can meet people from all over the world. Just look here - we have someone from England, Ireland, NY and LA all in one place. It is amazing.

I think it is great that you have met someone that you can talk to and trust. You do need to tell your parents though. You will know when the time is right. They may already have some clue though. (I never thought my parents had a clue about what I was doing most of the time. Amazing how much they actually know, or can just sense based on the behavior of their kids. Guess it is that LOVE thing!)

new_craic_girl said:
It is cool to think about though - you can meet people from all over the world. Just look here - we have someone from England, Ireland, NY and LA all in one place. It is amazing.

I think it is great that you have met someone that you can talk to and trust. You do need to tell your parents though. You will know when the time is right. They may already have some clue though. (I never thought my parents had a clue about what I was doing most of the time. Amazing how much they actually know, or can just sense based on the behavior of their kids. Guess it is that LOVE thing!)

Ye well we have been ina relationship for 3 months and my parents still don't know and I don't see what tellin' them about it will do, and they know she exists but I really doubt they have anyidea we are ina relationship

sending you a cookie viva. they are chocolate chip. made em yesterday in the stay home boredom.

may have to make something else today. already made jello. whats next??

My kids get sick and I gain 20 pounds.

^^^ Ye it's like 5:30am, your point?

^^ I will be stayin' here for the moment, I don't usually get overblown by stuff for a couple of hours

But if your goin' bye :wave:, it was nice to meet you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom