A is for ANOTHER DAY of DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
new_craic_girl said:
lol. Hi John.
bummer that you and your gf are half a world away.

I live in California and I have a hubby and 2 kids (both sick right now). And that is me in a nutshell.

Ye but we have always lived this far apart, so I guess I can't really complain

That's nice, how old are you, if you don't mind me askin'

I am starting to feel a bit of a head cold coming on, but that is not what they had. Both had fevers and a lovely stomach thing. That is always fun. And why does it always come around in the middle of the night? :banghead:
But you are right Raven. Kind of a miracle. Cause it doesn't get more fun than that - taking care of sick people when you can barely get out of bed yourself.

Irishteen said:
That's nice, how old are you, if you don't mind me askin' [/B]

yikes, don't you know you aren't supposed to ask an old lady her age:wink:

I am 34, but today, feeling more like 60.

how did you meet your australian gf, if I could ask. Not exactly the closest proximity!

^^is it something I said RB?:wink: See you later!:wave:

Hey NCG - i haven't seen you in (quite) a while!(Sorry couldn't resist). How are you?

new_craic_girl said:

yikes, don't you know you aren't supposed to ask an old lady her age:wink:

I am 34, but today, feeling more like 60.

how did you meet your australian gf, if I could ask. Not exactly the closest proximity!

Ye well that's why I asked if you minded :wink: and I find that rule sexist, 'cause last I checked you can ask a old guy his age, so I am puttin' a stop to the sexism :wink: and you're 34 that ain't that old............it reminds me of something that happened today

"I left here in 1996, which is like a million years ago"
"Actually it's 10, you're a really bad accountant, not bein' able to take away"

And we met on a message board, somewhere between 11 to 11 and a half, months ago

Yes, NCG! I have a love-hate relationship with it!

Back
Top Bottom