A is for ANOTHER DAY of DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't been around these neck of the woods in quite a while....calmo down my children, I have not forgotten about you...though you've just as well forgotten about me... well, my work schedule requires me to up early which is my biggest weakness...meaning I have to try to sleep early...
but yeah...also recently I had to put down my favorite rottweiler to sleep since he had bone cancer...Ive never had a dog pass away and the fact that he was my fave made it quite difficult and though I was miserable for a day or two...I tend to lose interest in computer activities/TV and such things for a while. But Im back!!! Though Im gettin sleepy, darn that allergy medicine making me drowsy:angry:

I rambled, jambled, mambled
:angry::mad:

:sexywink:
for you

elevation2u said:
I haven't been around these neck of the woods in quite a while....calmo down my children, I have not forgotten about you...though you've just as well forgotten about me... well, my work schedule requires me to up early which is my biggest weakness...meaning I have to try to sleep early...
but yeah...also recently I had to put down my favorite rottweiler to sleep since he had bone cancer...Ive never had a dog pass away and the fact that he was my fave made it quite difficult and though I was miserable for a day or two...I tend to lose interest in computer activities/TV and such things for a while. But Im back!!! Though Im gettin sleepy, darn that allergy medicine making me drowsy:angry:

I rambled, jambled, mambled
:angry::mad:

:sexywink:
for you

sorry about your dog :( :hug:

welcome back :sexywink: :angry:

:angry: dont give me no hugs!! didnt your moma teach ya better? OR SHALL I START TYPING LIKE THIS....?:kiss:...not that anyone cares, but I posted random YSI files to one of my favorite singer/songwriters...in B&C ...so yeah, it's a scavenegr HUNT

:angry::happy:

Back
Top Bottom